Wow Dreams 16

A/N as always I do not know or own any of the characters involved in this story which is entirely fiction from my own brain. I make no money from this story. IMPORTANT NOTES FOR THIS CHAPTER.  Also I am well aware God's Menu is several years old but since this is an AU I decided without Felix's voice they hadn't written it until now. So please don't come at me saying it isn't canon. None of this story is. If you wish to be notified when I update, follow _eyes_wideshut on twitter and I let you know whenever I post a chapter. If you like what I write, please let me know. This chapter is dedicated (again) to 2hero_hunters whose comments inspire me to write faster and makes me smile every time. I adore you! Most of my updates are due to them ngl. Now that I have said all that, enjoy!

The next morning Felix got up early and slipped out of bed, leaving Hyunjin sleeping. He pulled on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and headed into the kitchen. He played music softly from his phone as he cooked breakfast for the guys and set it out. Then he mixed a large bowl up to bake a huge batch of brownies to take to the arena for the guys and for the Stays who were coming to the fan greet. It couldn't hurt to grease the wheels with chocolate.

Jeongin was the first to rise. He was a cheerful morning person. Felix served him some breakfast and took a break from the mixing. He and Jeongin chatted and got to know each other more. "You wanted to teach children?" Felix asked with amazement. He could see that. Jeongin was a happy and cheerful guy who seemed to always smile. Felix could understand why the others loved the maknae so much. The others meandered in and dove on the food gratefully. When Chan appeared, Felix pulled him to the side and with a grin, handed him a jar of Vegemite.

"You are seriously my favorite Aussie little brother." Chan said earnestly and gave him a hug.

"I'm your only Aussie little brother." Felix said with a laugh.

He was pouring the batter into the pans when Hyunjin hugged him from behind and kissed his neck. "Let me get this into the oven." Felix laughed. "Get some breakfast. I'll be over soon." Once they were in the oven, he got some breakfast of his own and ate. He pulled the brownies out of the oven when it was time and let them cool and enjoyed cuddling with Hyunjin.

Once cool, he cut them into squares once they were cool and smacked Binnie's hands when he tried to grab one as he packed them into a tupperware container. He cleaned the kitchen from the mess he had made and went to get dressed. Then he went with the guys to the arena for the warm up, interview and fan greet before the show.

They all got ready together. This time they dressed Felix in tight black jeans with a silver belt with a shimmery silver shirt that had allowed for movement and easily would ride up with his movements to show his abs without him actually flashing them. Hyunjin was determined on that point knowing how muscled Felix's body was and figuring it could only help the girls desire him more and so was Felix against it saying he was a random guy and it would be weird so this was a compromise they could both live with. Felix wore his boots and they put a black leather cuff on his wrist, some jewelry, did his makeup more boldly than the previous time and even brushed temporary sliver coloring into his dark hair and styled it. Chan declared him hotter than the Stays could stand and he grinned.

They threw their arms around him and he hugged each in turn and then got themselves ready. The interviewers arrived and Felix just gave the guys a thumbs up and moved behind the camera as planned and the interview began. Felix watched carefully and noticed when the interviewer recognized him.

Staff were slow to realize he had been recognized and that worked in their favor. "Is that Felix? The guy who joined you onstage in Sydney?" The interviewer asked and suddenly the camera man turned and the camera was on him. He blushed, nodded and looked down but staff for the company could no longer do anything to get him away. He was live on camera and had obviously been hanging out with the boys. He just waved at the camera. "Would you like to join your friends?" The interviewer asked, visibly excited at a chance to get the scoop.