Healing Dreams 19

AN: hello my lovelies! sorry this update took a little time, I had to figure out exactly how to set up the resolve of this. As always I do not know or own any of the characters involved in this story which is complete fiction and only exists in my warped little brain. for update alerts, follow _eyes_wideshut on twitter. This chapter is dedicated to 2hero_hunters for always supporting this story. Thank you!

The guys all watched over Felix all night. He woke up several times screaming and every time they soothed him and held him tighter. When Hyunjin woke the next morning his eyes focused on Felix's brown eyes. "You're really here. All of you." Felix whispered.

"I'm here baby." Hyunjin reassured him. "We are all here." Hyunjin caressed his face gently. "Baby they haven't let me come but you have been on my mind every moment. You've not been taking care of yourself which means no chances to dream walk to you. You have to take better care of yourself." His voice was soft but his tone was slightly chiding.

"I'm so sorry, Jinnie." Felix said sadly. "It just seemed so impossible. I was so worried I was hurting the group. You guys were great before me and now you guys all look stressed and you are basically under house arrest."

"Lixie, we are better with you." Chan said, snuggling into him. Felix started slightly realizing he and Hyunjin weren't the only ones awake. He looked around and found everyone looking at him. Han's head on Chan's thigh, Minho holding Han; Changbin was above their heads, his hand touching Felix's head. Jeongin squished between Hyunjin and Seungmin. All of them were up looking at Felix.

"You are vital to us now, Felix." Chan said. "We need you here. We need you with us." Chan rubbed Felix's stomach soothingly. "But we need you to be able to be with us so no more not eating." He said in a firm tone. Felix nodded.

"Now. How and when are we going to do this?" Chan continued.

"If Felix will be with us, it can't be at the dorms." Jisung said. Everyone started throwing around ideas.

Felix stayed quiet. Chan gave a look behind Felix and all those who could see his face went quiet, letting their leader have the floor. Those behind Chan realized quickly and went quiet too. "Felix." Chan started softly but with an air of authority. "You are a member whether they realize it or not. We realize it. You don't just belong with us, you already ARE one of us. So your voice and opinions matter. That means you can't stay quiet while we decide your fate. We don't work like that. Everyone has a voice."

Felix sat up in surprise and looked at all of them who were following his example and sitting up. "I wasn't trying to make you guys do all the heavy lifting or anything, guys." He said, trying desperately to explain.

"Lixie, no one thinks that." Changbin said. "We know that you are very nurturing and tend to give up your own happiness and comfort for others. So in this case hyung is saying that your opinion matters, meaning WE don't want to do anything that makes YOU uncomfortable either. So in that case, we need to hear your thoughts too."

Hyunjin pulled Felix gently back against his chest, putting his arms around the smaller man and cuddling with him. Felix bit his lip while he thought about it and the others waited quietly, allowing him the time to think. "They won't let you guys come over again once you return today, or at least not Jinnie and Channie hyung." He started and the others nodded knowing that was likely the case. "What if we did it as a duel live? Like one of you goes live and I call in on it as a video call?" He suggested finally. "That way we are all on the call and it will be clear we are being kept apart without us saying anything."

"I like it." Chan said, thinking hard.

"I don't want you alone." Jeongin said. "I don't think it is fair for you to be alone." Seungmin nodded adamantly in agreement.