BACKSTORY

~Author pov~

A little over 2 years ago y/n lost their parents during a bank robbery.
Y/n was at school and their dad had met up with their mom who worked at the bank for lunch but before they could get out the bank got robbed. The robbers killed everyone in the bank after they got their money (which was not a lot of people since most were at their lunch break and other people were at work/school luckily). The police had no idea what their motive for killing everyone was, but six months later all of the three robbers were arrested trying to rob another bank in the city next to yours.

After you had found out you were put in foster care and being the trouble maker that you are you moved foster homes a lot.
In your third foster home is were it all started. Your foster parents and their kids which were all older then you abused you, physically and
mentally. That's when you started doing drugs everything from smoking weed to LSD, Ecstasy, Vicodin and cocaine, and also started drinking most often Vodka cause it was cheap, to ease all of the pain. The alcohol was easy for you to get since you had a fake ID.

You might wonder why you were in foster care to begin with? Well, the system didn't know who of your nearest relatives to give custody over you.
Well a little over 2 years later and being in more abusive foster families then you could count on both hands it was decided that you were going to move to Las Vegas, Nevada with your Aunt and Uncle.

This happened during summer break. So you packed your things, hung out with your friends for probably the last time in awhile and waited until they arrived to get you.
When they arrived your aunt was thrilled to see you and instantly embraced you. Your uncle on the other hand didn't say a word, he barely even looked at you.
The three of you got on the plane and headed to your new home. The plane ride was short since you slept through most of it. The car ride was longer on the other hand.
You pulled up at an upper-middle class house with 2 stories, a garage and a pool. Nice.
Your aunt instantly took you to your bedroom and you literally dropped your bags and mouth and the same time. It was sooooo much bigger then your rooms in foster homes, you even had a double bed! And a small walk in wardrobe, a desk in front of the big window, a dresser against the wall in front of your bed with a tv over it!! A fucking tv!! And you had your own on-suit bathroom too! Damn- this is gonna be amazing was all you could think.

Well 2 weeks later you were proven wrong, sure your aunt was amazing, she even let you order a bunch of stuff to decorate your room with using HER MONEY, she payed for it all!
Your aunt was truly amazing, she had always been, only thing that made you sad was that she wasn't home a lot, neither was your uncle but that, is something you were happy about.
Turns out, your uncle is an alcoholic, and he's not a nice drunk either, he's abusive. And your aunt was too much of a goody-goody to say something too him, he probably abused her too..

~y/n pov/diary pov kinda?~

Well that's what's happened so far.
School starts tomorrow and I would lie if I said that I wasn't nervous but I'm just gonna do what I always do.
Step one: Look like a bad bitch
Step two: Be confident asf
Step three: Walk with confidence and always make sure that you're looking like a bitch, that way no one dares to bother you😌
It's getting late now tho, guess I better get ready for bed now.

~Author pov~
Y/n starts getting ready for bed. They take a shower, go downstairs to get something to eat, watch some youtube while eating, packs their bag and then does their nightly facetime call with Delilah and a few hours later they're out cold.