CHAPTER FOUR

~y/n pov~

We stayed at the park for awhile, smoking, talking, drinking a little of the vodka I stole, laughing and just having a good time.
I got comfortable around the boys quite fast but it might've been the drugs and vodka speaking for me ngl.

"Potter, it's getting a bit cold, can we go to your place?" Boris asked Theo
"Sorry no, my dad and his girlfriend is home and they would kill me if I came home with friends tipsy" Theo answered. They both looked disappointed and stared back up at the sky from where we were laying on the ground.

"We can go to my place?" I said after awhile of silence, they looked at me confused.
"Yeah well, my aunt and her husband isn't going to be home until Sunday so I have the house to myself" I said and shrugged my shoulders. They looked at each other then back at me
"Sure!" Boris said and got up.

{Time skip}

We got to my house and I let them in.
My aunts cat came running towards us while meowing.
"Oou who's this?" Boris asked as he crouched down to pet her
"It's my aunts cat, Suki."
I said as I went into the kitchen with Suki following behind me. I filled up her bowl with food and looked at the boys standing awkwardly in the arch into the kitchen and living room.
"Oyaaa (goossh), stop being so awkward!" I laughed annoyed at them.
"Well what do y'all wanna do?" Boris said as he threw himself on the big couch.
Me and Potter looked at each other and back at Boris. I thought for a lil and said
"We can do drugs?" The boys looked at each other and back at me smiling. I started running into the hallway and up the stairs giggling with the boys running after me laughing.

We got to my room, the boys sat down in my couch and I went into my closet grabbing a metal box and walking back out.
"So what do y'all want?" I asked smirking at them while opening the metal box.
"What do you have?" Boris asked excitedly.
"Hmm let's see, I haaaveee, Mary Jane ofc, Vicodin, LSD, MDMA, Xanax, Benzo, a little magic mushrooms, Mescaline, a tiny bit Angel Dust aaaand Cocaine" I listed smirking at the boys throwing labeled bags with all the different drugs in them on the table. The boys looked at each other shocked, I could tell that both of them had done drugs before but they had probably never seen one single person (that isn't a drug dealer) have so many different drugs and have done them all.

"Which of these have you done before?" I asked the boys, leaning back and lighting a cig.
"Uhm, Weed and Vicodin." Theo answered.
"Weed, Vicodin, LSD and Coke." Boris answered.
"What about you?" Boris asked me.
"All of them, plus some more that I don't have."
I answered.
Theo looked at us and asked
"So you both have done LSD?"
*Both of us nod*
"What did it feel like?"
At this point Boris was leaning back with a cig in his mouth he smirked and looked at Theo
"It was fantastic" He said in a tired, deep and raspy voice.
Kuso ̄ , hontōni atsukatta (Damn, that was really hot) I thought to myself and realized that I started blushing a lil and was biting a tiny part of my bottom lip.
Boris apparently noticed that too cause he looked at me and smirked.
"What about you Milashka?(cutie)" Boris said in the same raspy voice.
"Uh- yeah it was amazing, best trip ever." I said laughing nervously.