Author Note

Hiiya!
I just decided to post the parts that I've written so far:)
Aaaand I'm gonna post new chapters a little now and then from now on.
During the weekends there will probably come out about 3 chapters and during the weekdays anything between 2-4 chapters depending on how much time I have to write since I have school during weekdays :)

I'm also currently beginning to write another story, this one isn't going to be a fanfic or x reader.
It's gonna be a story with characters I've created and stuff (the genre is fantasy and adventure ish?)
So on my account you'll be able to read basically all types of stories cause I like writing a lot of different genres, you'll probably in the future be able to find mostly: Fantasy, Fanfics(x reader), Teenage stuff?/normal life ish yk?, mafia au stuff, vampire and supernatural stuff, medieval stuff, and maybe some horror, mystery, action and adventure, I'm not as used to writing in those genres (horror, mystery, action and adventure) but I like reading books within those genres so yeah :)

Also, before you read any of my books, please for the love of reading, check the warnings. A lot of my books will have warnings for something since I don't want to trigger anyone and if you choose to read it even tho you've been warned it's not my fault if you get triggered cause I'm VERY descriptive when I write cause I personally like reading descriptive books/stories the most.

Uh yeah that's all I think:)
Byyyee
see you in the next chapter:3

//Author