CHAPTER ONE

~Y/n pov~

I woke up to my alarm as usual.
I sat up and rubbed my still very sleepy eyes and slowly dragged my tired ass out of bed.
I went into my bathroom, showered, brushed my teeth and ofc went on the toilet cause I'm a human lmao.
I then went downstairs and grabbed some very quick breakfast, to be honest I'm barely ever hungry, only when I've smoked some good old mary jane. So I only grabbed a protein bar and my water bottle that I filled halfway with my favorite energy drink and chugged the rest of the leftovers from the drink.

I went back upstairs and filled up the rest of the water bottle with vodka.
I started doing my normal everyday morning routine.
Packed my bag, sketch block, pencils, cigs with my own lil special touch of mary jane oil (not enough to smell through the smell of the cig though, don't wanna get caught doing drugs in school lmao), lighter, protein bar and water bottle.
I brushed my hair and did my makeup:

I put on my outfit, sniffed some *ahem* illegal stuff and sent a picture of my outfit to Delilah:

     My happy pill💊🖤

                                                                           Y/N
                                          *one Attachment sent*

My happy pill💊🖤
Ooouuu looking goooddd,
Comfy, laidback and definitely
good for a first day at a new
school😌✨

                                                                            Y/N
                                                 Thanks Dārin <3
                                                              (Darling)
                                    Gotta go now don't wanna
                                           be late on my first day
                                                 lmao, Ai shite iru<3
                                                            (Love you)

I grabbed my bag and my skateboard and headed out the door and locked it on my way out.
Luckily my aunt had showed me where the bus stop was yesterday.
I got to the bus stop kinda early so I decided to smoke a cig. Just when I started smoking I saw two boys coming towards the bus stop.
One not much taller then myself with blonde hair and glasses, he reminded me a little bit of Harry Potter ngl, he also looked like a nerd, definitely a teachers pet and straight A student. The other boy was way taller, like a whole head if not more, he had kinda long dark curly hair, he was very pale and his smile was amazi- STOP. NO- WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING Y/N. STOP IT. SHUT UP YOU STUPID FUCKING BITC-

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by the boys laughing and the tall one looking at the cig in my hand like he was starving.

I of course ignored them and kept listening to my music. The bus arrived and I stomped out my cig and got on the bus, I went to the furthest back of the bus, took out my sketchpad and started drawing.
I was starting to feel the effects of the coke I snorted before I went out, though a small amount like that barely affects me anymore, it just helps me get through the day a bit easier.

~Author pov~

Y/n was too busy sketching something random
while listening to their music to notice that the boys had sat down in the seats across the walkway from theirs.
The tall dark haired boy couldn't stop staring at them.

~Boris pov~

"Ay, Potter" I said while I nudged potter's arm with my elbow, he looked at me with his classic annoyed and confused face
"What Boris?! What is it?" He whisper yelled at me.
"Who's that? I've never seen her here before"
I asked, potter looked at her and shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't know, she must be new, I heard that some new kid moved in with the Yameda's"
I looked at potter and looked back at her. She was beautiful. Her hair as dark as a raven, her skin as pale as snow, her eyes were this dark deep ocean blue and from what I could tell her body was beautiful as well. I had to get to know her.