CHAPTER SIX

~y/n pov~

About an hour after I got home from school I decided to start getting ready since the boys would be here in about two hours.
I put on my favorite playlist with more hype songs as I decided that I should shower before the party.
I got out of the shower and decided that I would pregame a little while getting ready so I went downstairs and grabbed a beer from the fridge. I got back up and did a line of coke.

I started doing my makeup as I was vibing and singing along to the songs playing.

I did more makeup then I usually wear but not anything dramatic

I did more makeup then I usually wear but not anything dramatic. I decided to just leave my hair down and started thinking about what I should wear.

I stood in my closet with my beer in my hand looking around at what I could wear.
"Uughh!! I can't find anything that I want to wear! I don't even know what style I'm going for!" I yelled out when suddenly, 'Into it' by Chase Atlantic started playing and you instantly knew.
You decided that you were going to wear something kinda slutty, cause why not? It's a high school party, all the girls are probably going to be wearing something kinda slutty.
So I decided to wear this outfit

Minus the bag cause I would most likely just put my phone in my bra

It was unusual for me to dress like like this, or well not exactly.
I have always oversexualized myself whenever I start to feel worse mentally, worse then I normally do. It always starts off with wearing slightly revealing clothes and then it gets more revealing. At one point that wasn't enough for me, so I created an instagram account simply for posting revealing photos of me. I quickly gained followers and continued to post.

{Time skip}

I was downstairs in the kitchen drinking another beer, listening to music and dancing around while somewhat trying to clean. I had earlier told the boys that my door would be unlocked and they could just walk right in when they got here and that's exactly what they did.
I didn't even notice them for a good like five minutes.
As I continued to dance around I suddenly turned towards the arch to the hallway and let out a small scream
"Oyaa! You guys scared the shit out of me! How long have you been here??" I said as I turned down the music
Theo looked at his watch and said
"Uhm, like five minutes or so?"
And that's when I realized that I had been bending over picking stuff up and setting stuff in drawers and I had a short skirt on- When I bend over with this skirt you can see EVERYTHING!! Gosh I'm glad that I'm wearing hot underwear at least.

"Oh- uhm- well shall we go?" I said with a nervous laugh as I saw Boris leaning against the arch smirking at me.