Chapter 5

"What do you want, Dylan?" I asked him as I opened the front door. 

"That's some way to greet your boyfriend." He said drunkenly. 

"Can't you tell I'm pissed at you? Wait, you can't. Because you're too drunk to tell anything. Because you went out with your stupid friends instead of watching my game, the game I actually got to play. And the fact that you told me you never watched my games? I don't get it." I said, holding back tears. 

"I'm sorry that I wanted to go out and have a good time!" 

"Well I'm sorry you're a shit boyfriend. If you really cared, you would come to my games and physically be there. Goodnight, Dylan." I said, slamming the door shut and going into my room. 

Not long after I slammed the door, I heard Sophia yelling at him. 

"I think Taylor told you to go." 

"But-" 

"You should probably leave." Sophia said, getting a bit louder. 

"I just need to talk to her!" 

"I don't care. She said leave, so leave. I get why she doesn't want her shit boyfriend around. You treat her terribly. Everyone else I know could treat her better than you could. Good boyfriends show up to her games, watch them, congratulate her on the win, even if she didn't play. A good boyfriend would care about her. You don't! So LEAVE!" 

"I am a good-" 

"Taylor said, leave, Sophia said leave, and I'm serious this time, GET OUT!" Morgan yelled, and I heard the door slam, but I stayed in my room. 

"He's messed up too many times. We need to get Tay away from him." Sophia sighed. "But she won't leave." 

"It's a terrible relationship." Morgan agreed. 

"I should probably go check on her. But I might cry." 

"I got it. Just relax here." Morgan walked towards my room, knocked lightly, and I told her to come in. 

She laid down on my bed close to me, facing me. 

"You have to get out." She said. "Like need to." 

"I know." 

"Then how come you haven't left yet?" 

"I don't know." 

"You should be getting treated so much better." 

"I guess." 

"No. Don't guess. You need to know it." Said Morgan. "You deserve the world So much better." 

"How much better?" I sighed, letting a tear roll down my cheek. 

"Well...." She paused,  then she lifted my chin. "I could show you how much better if you'd let me." 

"What does that start with?" 

"I could start by giving you this." She closed the gap between us, giving me a kiss right on the lips. 

"That could be nice." I smiled.