VI.

(Third Person POV)

Bakugou walked back to the kitchen where he was preparing lunch. He was waiting on the water to boil so he went into the bedroom and took off the bed sheets. He honestly wanted to burn them and it seemed fitting but he decided on just throwing them out, after all who would want to sleep on sheets you husband cheated on. Gross.

He put a new set on, and went back to check of the water. He finished preparing a meal for him and packed it away in plastic containers. 

Bakugou grabbed his keys and left a note on the counter next to he container.

.

.

I woke up again with a pounding headache, I rubbed my face and groaned. Shoving myself off the couch I stumbled to the kitchen. 

On the counter was some rice, curry, and a note.

Hope you feel better nerd, I'll drop something off later but I'm giving you Monday off, and Tuesday if you need it.

-Kacchan

(PS: Left some more meds for you)

I looked to the other side of the note, sitting beside it were two pills and a glass of water. I found myself smiling at how he's been taking care of me so much and I need to thank him.

I looked at the note in my hand once more but noticed the metal band around my finger. I started to tear up and practically ripped the ring off. I threw the ring on to the ground, a dink was heard as it hit the floor. I looked back down at it, all memories of our relationship flooded back with a sigh. 

I left the ring on the ground and walked to the bedroom. I was meet with the scent of sex being expelled buy a caramel-scented candle the sheets had been removed and replaced as well. I caught myself smiling again as the tears dried on my cheeks.

I had originally planned to go to Uraraka's apartment, but now I really wanted to see Kacchan again. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number pausing before hitting answer.

Suddenly the door bell rang which caused to me to jump slightly. 

I went to answer the door expecting Kacchan or Uraraka, but I'm not that lucky.

"Baby, can we talk now?" The taller man said.

"Todoroki, I need more time.. to get over you before we talk."

"Get over me? But babe I want to move past this I made a mistake."

"Stop with the names, it's Midoriya to you now," I paused. "We will never 'get over this', there is no 'this' or 'us' anymore." 

"But-"

"TODOROKI I SWEAR TO GOD LEAVE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!!" I yelled, furious. 

"Okay.. I love you."

"It's to late for that now." I responded before slamming the door in his face.

A few minutes passed before the door rang again and I ripped open the door.

"Todoroki I wasn't joking- Uraraka?"

"Sheesh, yeah I was headed over here to see you since you just got back," She hugged me tightly. "Though I must ask, what was that about?" I opened the door to let her in and we sat on the couch.

"Nothing- wait I have no reason to lie to you. He was fucking someone else while I was gone." 

"I'M GOING TO COMMIT MURDER, WHERE IS THE KNIFE DRAWER!" She jumped of couch but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down.