0001: Beginning

It's been some days after you ended up in this strange hotel. You were wandering in a dark hallway with a ligter giving it's last sparks in your hands. 'I have to find that key... - You thought. As you slowly checked every drawer, you heard a silent "psst" behind you. You heart this creature a few times before and you really hated it. You quickly turned around to face it. - Can' t you just leave me alone for a minute? - You whispered and threw the empty ligher at it but there was no need to. That little thing with the tentacles got scared of you looking at it.

You finally unlocked the next door with your key,but then suddenly the lights flickered. You ran to a closed and hid in it. But nothing came. You stayed in there, until the hallucinations started, so you had to get out. In the next room the lights flickered again. But that wasn't the weirdest thing. The walls had black eyes in it, and they followed every single movement of yours. The same thing happened in the next three rooms, until you reached door 32. Behind it was a long empty hallway, and this time there were no eyes or anything. You slowly walked, and reached the end. But before you could enter another room, a weird sound came from behind.

You turned around, and saw the most terrifying monster you have ever witnessed in this place. It started to run towards you, so you ran away from it. The closets and bookshelfs fell by themselves because of the heavy shaking. But you just crouched and ran. You could have ran away from it, but you took a wrong turn and ended up in front of a blocked door. It didn't take a minute for the tall dark man to reach you. You tried to step back, but you ended up backing the cold and flat wall. You knew what your destiny was now. You closed your eyes and waited for death to take you but....