0009: Way Back Home

Both of you slept for long that night. It was a pure struggle to get out of the comfortable bed. - Good morning seek. - You muttered in you cracky morning voice. - Morning Y/n. - He answered. His morning voice was way deeper than the original one. That voice of him felt like it's crawling into your mind, completely taking over. Not even mentioning how hot he looked with his tired little blank face.
-So I think you know that you can finally... - Seek started, then took a sip of the bottle of water. - Yes... Finally. - Your words seemed to upset him a bit. By the way, you kind of ignored it. The main goal today is to get out of this place for enternity.

You got ready for the long walk, then get going. Luckily, the hotel was kinda silent now. Seek was behind you again, checking out for the entities. But Today he lost focus very often, and you had to notice the others coming. This time, Seek didn't say a word, and you found out in the last few seconds that Rush is coming. - What's up with you Seek? It 's the third time almost facing death. - You were really pissed because of his clumsyness. - Nothing's wrong. I just didn't sleep too well. - Without minding his problems, you kept on going. You just wanted to go back home already.

Another dangerous hour later you finally arrived to a metal door. - I already talked to the figure about our plan. He's not here as usually now. - You completely locked Seek out today. You were at door 100,the way out. You and him endes up holding hands again. But this time Seek, and only him realized it. But it didn't bother him. Meanwhile, you were busy walking towards the elevator door. You stopped in front of it, just to say goodbye. - Bye Seek. I hope you'll be okay here. - With that, you entered the elevator and pressed the button. Slowly going down, closer and closer to the world where you came from, something didn't let you rest.

'I can' t. How could I just... How could I just leave all of this behind? All of the memories. Meeting Seek,everything I went trought with him, the laughs, that fuzzy warm feeling in the air. And Screech and Figure were kind after all. I feel like here I found something I never did among the humans out there.... -

No.

HAH We leaving yall at a cliffhanger. See yall later ✨💃