0018: Trouble

Esther here again at FUCKING FIVE AM and I have to go to school bye I'm dead

You went to search for Screech with Seek. What happened earlier wasn't the best reaction to a kid being... Childish. You were walking hand in hand with Seek again. In a room, the lights flicker, which wasn't surprising at all now. Seek didn't want to hide this time. He wanted to talk to Rush, or that other mf, Ambush. You peeked out of the closet, watching Rush slowing down in front of your boyfriend.
-That bitch is in the closet right? - Rush asked, grabbing Seek's shoulders. - Answer me you fucking traitor. Is the human hiding in the closet. -
Seek ignored him, and pushed him away. - Okay you can keep hiding your little pet, but not for too long. Now... Everyone is hunting for you and your little lover. -
And with that, Rush left, levaing you and Seek in shock. Your vision turned blurry because of your tears. Seek pulled you out of the closet, taking you in his arms. - Hey don't cry dear. It's okay. We will live. It's okay.... -
Seek comforted you. His voice sounded like a bless. Like a damn miracle, every single time you are sad, angry, he is the one who talks to you.

Seek carried you to the bedroom, sitting down and continuing on hugging you. His life was in danger, demons were hunting for him, but all he cared about is you. - We have to get out of here Seek...I don't want us to end like this. - You sobbed into his chest. - Fine sweetheart. We can get out but... I can't open a portal yet. We have to make it to the elevator. - Seek said.
He startedt packing everything you needed for surviving, while you were sitting in front of fhe door, preparing for another dangerous adventure.

Screech finally arrived back to you. He was shocked too. He already knew that every monster is informed to hunt you two. You told Screech your plans, but he wasn't happy about it. - I can help you Y/n. I owe you that one. I need to thank you for finally caring for me. - He muttered under his breath. You softly smiled, patting his head once more. - Sure but... Please watch out. I don't want those cruel shits to go for you too. -

Just in time, Seek was ready to go. You let Screech wrap his little tentacles around your arm. - I'm afraid Y/n. I want us to be safe. - He cried out. - Don't worry little one. We'll be out of here in no time. - You answered bravely.

As you entered the fourth room, the lights were flickering insanely. No closets around. Abmush was coming towards the three of you with an insane speed. You grabbed Screech, and signed for Seek to run. You ran after him as fast as you could, and as soon as you saw a bed you slid under it with your little team.
The rest of the way was challenging too. You finally reached the elevator. Both you and Seek were covered in new wounds. Sreech opened the door for you. Seek walked in first, letting you fall in his arms.
-Come in Screech... You'll be safe with us. - You said between your heavy breaths. -I would go with you but... This is where i belong to. I'm sorry. - He said, trying not to cry. He was such a strong child. No matter hiw much he wanted to cry now, Screech wasn't weak. At least in your eyes, He wasn't.
-It's alright. Take care and... Thanks for everything. I hope one day we'll meet again. -

You gently pressed the button, going into the shining light with your only and one lover.
Lots of things happened, but no evil could break your bounds with Seek.