0020: Coming Back To You

YES we are alive heres the new chapter.

❗ANYWAYS are there any fellow Detroit become human fans cuz were planning on making some books. ❗
(connor and markus tho🤭)

Your gaze went to seek, locking your eyes with him.
Only a soft whisper could escape you lips. - Together, Seek... -
He held your hand, then fell into the abyss with you next to him.

If I die, then I can only rest next to you.

***

The soft breeze on your skin made you realize that you're still in Earth, alive. Sounds of sirens could be heard, and you were dragged into a car. Soon you passed out again.

This time you woke up in the hospital. Everything was blurry. - Huh? Where am I? - You asked in a slight shock, but someones hands gently pushed your head back into the pillow. You looked down to see your mother and your father sitting next to your bed. Your heart skipped a beat when you actually realized what happened. - Seek! Oh my god how is he? - You shouted out. Your mother sighed with an annoyed look on her face. - Oh that monster right. Sadly he ran away and the police could'nt catch him. But he will never hurt you again, I promise sweetie. - She tried calming you down, but the opposite happened. Seek outside, all alone with the police after him. Like who tf could survive having the whole FBI, DPD and SWAT after them.

Suddenly a nurse stepped in the room. - Visiting time is over. You have to leave now. Your parents left with the nurse and you were all alone in that room. You didn't have much time. You had to figure out how you could escape and save Seek. You saw the wintow sligtly open , but you couldn't just go without a weapon. You grabbed a needle, then cautiously sneaked out the window.
The only mistake you made is thinking too fast. Where is Seek?