0019: Forgotten In A World

It's been a few weeks after you escaped with Seek. You struggled with finding homes, since Seek isn't a human, and who the hell would fake that they're a cosplayer their entire life.
Anyways, you found a cozy little place for a camp. Maybe you can stay there for some days. It was a warm summer afternoon, and Seek was laying in the tent taking a nap while you were trying to make a campfire.
You rolled your eyes, looking at his relaxes face. - Maybe you should help me a bit. I didn't sign up for a lazy ass boyfriend. - You groweld, but Seek just let out a sigh. - Come on there's no need to make a camlfire. I can keep you warm, sweetheart. ~- Seek said in his seducive tone, almost driving you crazy. -Fine. But we won't make a habit out of it. - You said, then cuddled his body, keeping him close to you. You breath in his scent, then relaxed into his touch.
Things were running smoothly, but there were a few things bothering you. You didn't see your parents or friends in like a year, and in your reality you went missing. If the police cathes you, you can say goodbye to Seek.
-What's wrong baby? I can feel that you're stressed. - Seek concerned. You nuzzled him even more, trying to find the answer. - I really miss my family but... I can't go and see them y know. - You muttered into his skin.

Later he finally agreed to make a campfire, and cool some food. You sat down next to Seek, holding his hands. - So what's the next plan? If we stay here for more than 2 days the police might get suspicious about us. -
No answer. These were the hardest times, but at least you had Seek.
In the hotel, you would get killed. And here, Seek would be never accepted.
-Wanna go for a walk until the food is done? - He asked, standing uo from his usual spot. You nodded, then followed him deeper into the forest. There was a high cliff where the wiev was beautiful at the city. You just stood there, fingers inlocked with Seek. He stepped a bit closer to the edge. - Hey Y/n do you think if we... Then could we live happier? - Seek asked, finally dopping some tears. You pulled him into a hug. - Don't even think about it. We may not be free, but I'm happy. As long as you're here, I'm happy. You whispered in his ears, then led him back to the camp base.

But you couldn't get back. You hid in a bush with Seek next to you. The police found your camp, and now they knew that you're somewhere around here. You tried to not make a sound, but you accidentally tripped. - Shit...
Looks like we have to run tonight. - You said, standing up and running after Seek. The officers were chasing you until you two reached the edge of the cliff again. You looked around to find a way out, but now you two were surrounded by the police.

Is this really the end?