Introduction

Not everyone has seen the Book of Life. With the flow of time, this story has become just a legend. Why? Long ago, the Book of Life had two Masters (book's owners). The two were the only ones who could summon and open that book. They are even the only one who has the right to write and change the content, i.e., changes the destiny of others. The two Masters are usually chosen at random according to the prophecy of leader of the Tower of the Wise because the book is placed in his tower even though it cannot be opened. The Master may or may not be human. After the death of the two Masters, ten years, a hundred years, and a thousand years, there was no prophecy about the two new Masters.

The book that was lying still suddenly gave off a soft light. Before the astonished eyes of the Great Sage, it opened by itself. Luminescent words flew out from the pages of the book.

Passing the Gray Mountains

Crossing the Green River

When the moon hugs the sun

When happiness comes again

One drop of blood, two lives

Light and dark co-parent

Good and evil are hard to distinguish

In a world with an unrivaled gift

Disaster will name the heroes

Because the Great Sage looked at the words thoughtfully and then at his youngest brother.

"Get Duke Theosiel and Duchess Catherine to come to see me." It's time to find the Master.

...

Need to know

Want to really see an object

Then it's not possible

To only look at what you can see.