Chapter 2: Happiness

The Aelius Empire has a history of more than a thousand years. In the North, the Silver Wolf mountain is easy to defend but challenging to attack. To the South, there is the Sherwood, where resources are abundant. Talented people appear from every class, from warrior to magician, alchemist to scholar, adventurer to doctor. This country can be said to be strong economically and militarily.

Emperor Barigos rules this country wisely. He has with Queen Anmorri three princes and two princesses, and the two younger princes are highly loyal to the crown prince - their brother. The two princesses are both talented as they are beautiful.

The people of the empire live in happiness under the emperor's wisdom and the queen's gentleness.

...

- Hurry up! Prepare hot water.

The servant runs down the corridor. The house of the Silvannus family is bustling tonight, even though it is very late.

- Your Highness, you have another son.

Duke Jovan Foy Silvannus stand frozen and quickly enter the room.

- Bella, my sun, how are you?

Bella, the duchess, smiles as she feels the light kiss on her forehead and her husband's warm presence.

-  No problem. Oh Jo, look, our third child. He's so lovely.

Jovan looks over at his son. He is overjoyed.

Others often say that Jovan and his wife are the marriage of Cinderella and the prince. Bella, although from the earl's family, is an illegitimate child. Her mother was just a maid who dreamed of climbing high but failed. Not only did she give birth to a daughter, but she also died because of difficulty in giving birth. Jovan is one of the four dukes of the empire. The Silvannus family is wealthy because their territory is located in the South, including the Sherwood region. No one dared to stop him from marrying Bella, but that did not mean that people would not whisper. However, time proves that Bella is not a fox-like everyone says. Duchess Silvannus is very famous among the upper class for being a capable and intelligent woman. In particular, Bella graduated from Irisbern Medical University with excellent results. Even though she is now a duchess, she continues to work at the hospital. The people of Sherwood are very proud of their duchess.

Jovan loves Bella. They have two children, a son Belland Ivo Silvannus and a daughter, Javisa Ian Silvannus. Jovan still feel regret that both children have inherited his appearance: the smoky hair and the green eyes of the Lerta forest.

This third child brings him joy. He looks precisely like Bella! His eyes are as blue as the autumn sky but gentle as the lake. His hair is sparse, but he can see the fiery red of the maple leaves. He picks him up. The baby is born a month early, so it is smaller and lighter than the previous two. He opens his eyes when he is held and smiles as he looked at Jovan as if he knew this was his father. That laugh is full of energy, and the duke smiles at the child. His personality seems to be similar to Bella's.

- He seems more lively than your previous two.

Lady Marie, Bella's best friend and midwife, speaks up. Jovan just nods in agreement that his eyes never leaves the child. Then he turns to his wife.

- Bella, I've come up with a name for our baby.

Bella looks at her husband expectedly and waits for him to continue.

- Zabel Jo Silvannus! It will have our names on it.

Bella is happy at that name. The doctors and Bella felt that the baby was too weak during her pregnancy. The duchess fell ill for two months after a trip to the North without knowing she had a baby. The present proves that her child was more resilient than she thought. Zabel's existence is a miracle; this child will not have the family burden like Belland and will not be subjected to scrutiny like Javisa. He will grow up in freedom and happiness.

Bella looks at the scene in front of her and thought, "You prove me wrong, Zabel, and thank you for showing me the miracle."

...

- Mom and Dad, Zabel is so cute!

- He's tiny.

- Don't make noise. He's sleeping.

Belland: "He looks like mother. If his personality is similar to mother, that's great. My parents say that Zabel is weak because he was born prematurely, so from now on, I will protect you. This is the oath of the heir to the Silvannus family."

Javisa: "I am finally a sister. Both are boys, but Zabel is much cuter than Belland. Soft and sweet. Let's be great friends in the future, my little brother."

...

- Have you heard?

- What?

- The duchess gave birth, and it was a boy.

- Good news.

- God loves good people.

- The Duke and Duchess are both good people.

- My relatives who work as servants in the mansion say that this little lord is very similar to the duchess.

"Thank goodness. The duchess recovered from her illness and successfully gave birth to a son."

...

- Your Majesty, I have received news that the wife of Duke Silvannus gave birth to a baby boy, and they named him Zabel.

- Well, our second princess is two years older than him.

- You think Jovan will agree?

- Haha, I don't mind having a son-in-law with the last name Silvannus. Jovan and I are best friends. Of course, if our princess and that boy don't want to, I won't force them either.

- Javisa is already engaged to the crown prince. I am very pleased with this.

- That's right... It wouldn't be so good if two Silvannus were married to the royal family. Unfortunately.

...

The page of the book lights up without warning.

There are thousands of years

In the forest

Snow falling

Same name

The founder of the nation

Stand behind

Sympathetic

Repeat history

Who is the hero?

Have happiness

Lost and found

...

Praise:

You live happily.

Again can be understood as:

You are so naive.