Chapter 7 Hatred

- Don't you know what tea is? How dare you let me drink this!

Taylor knocks over the teacup. The tea even causes burns to the hand of one of the servants. However, they do not dare to wail; they only bow their heads. This is not their first time suffering from this girl's wrath either. When their owner brought a tiny girl home a few years ago, they were both shocked and delighted. Her appearance resembled that of the legendary Master! Later, it was discovered that her true nature was that of a demon. Life at the mansion was turned upside down since that night. The sound of broken objects echoed through the corridors. Lord Benjamin, the owner of this house, was also surprised but remained calm and said:

- Everyone should be patient and observe for a while.

He, like them, thought this was a mistake. The Master must be another person, an absolute angel. A year later, that hope was wholly defeated when that fearsome girl awakened the power, the 'power' that belonged only to the Master. They were trained, born, and lived just to wait for the day the Master showed up. Serving the Master was the meaning of their existence. The fact that Taylor has the power proves her identity. They can only obey no matter how "monstrous" this Master is.

- That's enough, Taylor.

Benjamin appears like a savior.

- What's wrong with the tea this time?

- The amount of sugar is wrong.

She casually crosses her legs, props her chin, and answers the blond young man before her. She knows that Benjamin is the owner of this mansion, but so what? According to what they say, she is the Master! Then her position is obviously higher than that of Benjamin.

- If that's all, then stop it. How about you put the amount of sugar yourself next time? Then it'll not be wrong, and you don't have to be upset.

- What about the punishment for the wrongdoer this time?

Taylor glares at Benjamin. She always likes to test Benjamin's patience.

- I'll handle it. The people of the tower come to visit you, and they are waiting in the living room.

- Huh!

Hearing that, she does not say anything but get up to fix her clothes and hair and leaves.

- Everyone gets out, and you remember to go get the medicine.

Benjamin can only sigh and instruct everyone. This is not a one-time thing, and he can not understand why the White Master has such a bad personality. Can such a person be in charge of the "happiness" of others?

- Taylor is glad that you came to visit.

The servants in the living room have never ceased to be amazed at this girl's elaborate change in color. In front of the people from the Tower of The Wise, Taylor is like an innocent and gentle angel. Just like now, the little girl clasps her hands together and keeps telling the great Sage Samuel about the good things that has happened since he last visited her and the progress in her studies. She even said that she missed him very much.

- You are definitely the Master. My lady learns really fast.

- How many times have I told you? You don't have to call me lady. Besides, I still have much to learn.

Their conversation ends peacefully and happily (that was what it looked like).

- At this rate, you will be able to summon the key to open the book sooner than expected.