Chapter 9 New friend 2

A girl is sleeping in the magnificent bedroom. Then she moves slightly and wakes up. Looking at her surroundings, the girl quickly opens her eyes wide and stands up.

- Where is this?

The girl clearly remembers that she and her brother were in the cave, and then everything was just a patch of light. As she is wondering, suddenly someone knocks on the door, startling her.

- Come in... come in.

A young woman enters the room. She wears a maid outfit and bows to her future master.

- Hello, my name is July. From this day on, I will become your personal servant.

The girl opens her eyes bigger at this.

"What actually happened?"

- Where's my brother?

- Master Lousan woke up earlier. Would you like me to call him?

- Yes, sorry for bothering you, and thank you.

- You don't have to say that. This is my obligation.

The girl see the maid turns and leaves the room. Moments later, her brother opens the door and runs into the room, and July follows.

- Lou, are you okay?

Lousan happily hugs her. He keeps looking at his sister from top to bottom.

- Excuse me, the mistress's name is Diela, not Lou. You shouldn't call her that.

- Oh, yes, sorry.

- You don't have to apologize to me.

Seeing the awkward atmosphere between her brother and July, Lou (Diela) cannot help but speak up.

- We want to be alone. Can you go out?

July nods and goes out. Lousan looks at his sister admiringly.

- You are cool.

- I'm just asking for privacy, and there is nothing extraordinary. Well, I have something to ask you.

She explains to her brother that she does not remember what had happened in the cave. Lousan is surprised at first, then calmly accepts her explanation. He tells his sister what had happened during her 'unconscious' time. Diela's face gradually changes from astonishment to horror.

- You say I dare interrupt Duke Alyani?!

Her brother nods.

- You were really cool.

Diela just feels the whole world have gone crazy.

- You said the duke even gave me a new name - Diela Iva Alyani?!

- Yes, I am also surprised that the duke gave you the surname Alyani.

Then, Lousan lowers his head, a sad expression on his face.

- You are a member of Alyani's family now, and you don't need me anymore.

- Who said that?!

Diela panics, putting her hands on her brother's shoulders.

- If it weren't for you, I would have been beaten to death by our mother. I won't leave you, never.

- Lou, no, Diela.

Lousan touchs his little sister.

"She hasn't changed at all. It is wonderful."

The two siblings hugs each other and then, there is a knock on the door. Diela turns her face towards the door