Chapter 1

Ok because I love you guys I'm making this chapter really long as always vote comment I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!! Ok love you guys enjoy ;)
_________________________________

Katy 's pov

“Really I don't know.....I have never really been to a club before." My innocent friend Hannah says.

“Its not like I said let's go jump off a bridge we're just going to a small club....it will be fun." I said in a singing voice at the end rubbing my shoulder against her's.

“I don't know Katy" she said looking down at the floor.

“Ok what if I said we will be back by 11 and you don't have to drink and we get Chinese food afterwards." I said and a smile tugged at he lips she loved Chinese food and 11 is a reasonable time.

"Fine.....but if you aren't out of there by 11 I'm leaving you and eating by myself. I laughed and throw my pillow at her. She giggled and throw it back. Me and Hannah have been friends for ever like sense we were five. She was always quiet but I know she's really Cray. She loves to sing and dance and she's awesome at it and smart as hell she's the reason I'm graduating to be honest. I couldn't ask for a better best friend.

"Come on Adventure time is coming on." I say dragging her to the basement where the biggest tv is. She dies say anything just laughs and follows we sat there for a few hours watching re-runs until my annoying twin brother came down stairs.

“Katy get out the game is about to come on. But Hannah your welcome to stay as long as you want to your fine ass." Gabe said and my nose scrunched up in disgust.

“Eww Gabe in your dreams we were leaving anyway." I say getting up off the comfy couch and dragging my best friend again. We were leaving in a few hours so we might as well start getting ready.

Once we got back into my room I already had both of our outfits ready. I knew she would come I'm very convincing. I handed her her dress hit was black it went mid thigh with a sweet heart neckline. It was tight but she had the right body for it.

"K where is the rest of it?" She said raising her eyebrow.

"Its not as short as it looks just try it on you." I said slightly pushing her into the bathroom. She walked out and she looked really pretty. Black looked really good on everyone. Her hair is a light brown and curly with hazel eyes. She also has the perfect body she's really skinny and her boobs and butt were just the right size while I on the other hand was kind of thick big thighs, butt, and boobs. I have a flat tummy but I still felt a little fat.

"Wow Hannah you look hot." I said as she came out the bathroom.

"Really.....I-I don't know." She said nervously.

"Yes you look smoken but if you  don't mind it's my turn to change." I said hopping off my bed and into my bathroom. I was wearing a red dress it was mid thigh a little bit shorter looking then Hannah's because I have longer legs. It was tight around my books and waist but flowing at my legs. I really liked how it looked on my body. I curled my long blonde hair and did my makeup. I walked out my bathroom to find Hannah doing her makeup. She noticed me and her mouth fell open.

"Katy....you look.....A.M.A.Z.I.N.G." She said with a big smile on her face.

"Thank you." I said hooking my arms with hers and we started to leave but my brother stopped me.

"First Hannah you look sooooo fucking hot damn. And second Katy you have to change now." My brother said crossing his arms and a huge blush going across Hannah's face.

"Ok first give it up you and Hannah never gonna happen second you don't run me I'm eighteen I can wear what I want." I said walking past him to my baby.  I've had my truck since I was 16 yeah he's old but hey he is still awesome. We pulled up to the club and walked in. Hannah took a seat at the bar but a cute guy pulled me away before I could tell her to get her ass up and dance. He had black her and brown eyes with pink lips. Yum.

"Wanna dance?" The handsome stranger said and I nodded. He pulled me to the dance floor I started grinding on him he just swayed along to my hips. Then he turned me around and kissed me he was a good kisser I've had better but hey. It started getting heated but a really big guy came and punched the shit out of the dude I was kissing. The dude held his jaw where he was punched push the dude and he pushed him back but way harder making him fly across the room I stepped in.

"Hey what's your problem guy?" I said looking at the most sexiest guy I have ever seen in my life. He was really tall with sexy green eyes that felt like they were staring into my soul.

"Mine!" The sexy stranger said growling a bit still angry. Wait growl wait mine what the h e double hockey sticks. No words managed to leave my lips as he stood there starring at me.

===========I was gonna stop here but what the heck why not do it in Lucas pov. Don't u just love my kindness.

Lucas 's pov.

I had just finished screwing the lights out of a girl and it made me so disgusted I had to leave and get a drink. It hurts seeing all my friends with there mates as I'm stuck to a life of being a player. I want my mate so bad it hurts. I drove to a club in a human territory. Then it hit me. The most mouth watering smell ever. It smelled of chocolate and vanilla. My wolf screamed MATE and I followed the intoxicating smell. Then I spotted her. I couldn't even she her face it was attached to some guy they were kissing and me and my wolf lost it. Wtf was our mate doing in the hands of another. I walked over to then and punched the shit out of him and he held his jaw he pushed me big mistake I pushed him really hard making him fly across the room. Then my mate started screaming.

"Hey what's your problem." She said but after she looked at me I just starred into her beautiful blue-gray eyes she was perfect long blonde hair and the most mouth watering body my wolf howled in joy but I was still very pissed.

"Mine!" I growled she looked confused but didn't say anything. Just starred at me and my anger it dissolved. She was so beautiful. I had to kiss her. She was shocked for a minute but she started kissing back after a while she tasted so good and millions of sparks shot through my body. It was better then any sex k had with any other girl. I licked her bottom lip begging for entrance. She pulled away making my wolf whimper at the lost of contact.

"Um....I have to go my friend is waiting on me." She said walking away from me. No God no I wasn't letting her go that easy. I gently grabbed her wrist turning her around.

"Can I at least get your name." I said with pleading eyes.

"Katy" she said walking away. Katy what a beautiful name.

"Hey come back can I get your number something."She walked back over and wrote it on my hand leaving with a girl with curly brown hair. I will see her again.

_________________________________

Alright first chapter how do you feel about their meeting tell me!!! Comment vote as always. With love

~Geekchic