Epilogue

Katy's pov

"Mason no don't put that in your mouth!" I said taking a battery away from my son.

"Lucas where is Jason?" I asked my husband.

"I thought he was with you." He said worried. Then picked up Mason. Like on cue Hannah walked in holding Jason. I sighed in relief.

"You guys should watch this one he was in the backyard." Hannah said laughing.

"Ugh Jason I told you to not go anywhere without me or daddy." I said taking him from Hannah.

"Sowey." He said in his little baby voice. Ok let me fill you guys in. It's been three years since me and Lucas got married. A couple weeks after that I realized I was pregnant. We now have two year old twin boys Mason and Jason. They are identical they both have Lucas's hair and my eyes. But I can tell them apart because Mason has cute little freckles on his nose like me. Hannah and Gabe broke up then Daniel realized Hannah was his mate great news for me because she lives in the pack house now! So we live really close. Also my dad remarried to a women named Caitlin. I'm happy for him. Me and Lucas are going strong and I know we are gonna live happily ever after.

..........

The End I'm sad but hey it had to end sometime. I love every one who reads and votes you guys rock and yeah comment vote and share I love you!

~ Geekchic