chapter 7

This chapter will be R rated read at your own risk.

_________________________________

Katy 's pov

I woke up in Lucas's arms. It felt so right he had marked me last night it was the most pleasure I have ever felt in my life. He is making this so hard for me to leave him. I looked up at his beautiful face he looked so peaceful. I snuggled into him not ready to leave his warm embrace. His eyes fluttered open in the cutest way.

"Good morning beautiful." He said looking down at me.

"Good morning." I said. I tried to wiggle out of his arms but he just tightened his grip on my waist.

"Please just stay here for a minute. I know your leaving today I just want to remember this for a second." He said putting his head in the crook of my neck where he marked me.

"I'm not leaving." I said.

"Your not leaving but yesterday...."I cut him off.

"I know what I said yesterday I just can't leave you but I'm going home this weekend then coming back. I miss them." I said and the biggest grin was plastered on his face. He hopped out of bed and took me with him picking me up and spinning me around.

"Thank you thank you thank you." He said kissing my cheeks.

"Ok ok before I changed my mind." I said laughing and he put me down.

"Please don't." He said

"I won't."

_________________________________

Katy 's pov

It's been three weeks since I have been at Lucas's house it's been nice. I've actually enjoy it. Me and Lucas went shopping for me so I would have clothes here. I visited my family twice it was hard being away from Lucas it was hard for him too. We are now down stairs just watching a movie. Finding Nemo it's like the best movie of all time. We are cuddling and Lucas is whispering little nothings in my ear. I giggled.

"I love you Katy." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I said kissing his cheek.

"Babe I got some alpha business to take care of in like thirty minutes. Hannah will be here by then." He said looking back at the tv screen.

"HANNAH IS COMING!!" I said excited.

"Yeah kitten I didn't want you to be alone for hours here." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"You're the best." I said kissing him. He quickly responded. He pulled me on his lap so I was straddling him. I started to leave kissing down his jawline sucking and nibbling on his neck. I started to rock my hips creating some friction. I felt how hard he was.

"Katy" he moaned. It turned me on I went back to his lips kissing him with so much passion. I moaned into his mouth.

"Katy....we...we have to stop if we don't we will never make it out of here I will knock your lights out and your best friend will hear you moan my name on the top of you lungs." He said with all honesty so I hopped off his lap only for him to pull me back on.

"No you stay here and feel what you did to me." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I decided to just sit there and feel it it was weird.
We sat there watching the rest of the movie when my phone rang. Lucas handed me the phone. I saw it was Hannah and I answered it.

"I'm outside." She said through the phone.

"Yay ok." I said hanging up and hopping off of Lucas.

"Heyy." He said with a pouty face motioning for me to come back to him. I shook my head and I started up the stairs I heard him whimper and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine I have to fix myself anyway this boner isn't going away by itself." He yelled at me for downstairs I laughed. I knew he was serious that's why it was funny. I opened the door and my best friend tackled me in a hug and I laughed.

"I missed you so much this is a nice place you got here mister alpha got money." She joked.

"Yeah he does." I laughed we walked over to the kitchen and sat down.

"So give me the details have you guys do it yet." I had just started drinking so sprite now it's all over the counter.

"No!" I said embarrassed blushing. She laughed.

"Really!" She laughed.

"Yes really. Now tell me about you and your love life." I said with an eyebrow raised.

"Me and Gabe are dating." She said quickly.

"What really omg." I said shocked.

"Yeah I've liked him since forever. He asked me and I said yes." She said shrugging her shoulders. The rest of the day went on like that till she had to leave. Lucas will be here any minute I'm in our room right now laying down on the bed in some pink pajama shorts that were very short and a crop top that had the bat man logo on it. He walked into the room and I was bent over to pick up my phone I had dropped. I stood up straight and his eyes were black with lust. I was instantly turned on.

"Babe why do you do this to me these short ass shorts." He said picking me up and tossing me on the bed.

"I think you should be punished for it you were wrong to leave me hard like that." He said hovering over me whispering in my ear. He began to kiss my neck roughly. I moaned in pleasure as his hands roamed my body.

"You've been a bad girl." He whispered in my ear. He ripped my shirt off literally. I tried to cover myself.

"No don't hind your self from me your MINE." He growled taking both of my wrists into his hand and pulled them over my head his other hand to roam my body stopping on my bra. I arched my back so he could unstrap my bra. He took the opportunity unstrapping my bra leaving my exposed to him. He growled in approval. He started sucking on my right nipple letting go of my hands so he could pinch my other one my hands moved to his hair pulling at the roots. I moaned his name which gave him his motivation. He started to kiss down my belly. I shivered in delicate. I pulled off my shorts and panties. He growled again in approval. He kissed the sensitive skin there making me shiver again. He looked up at me making sure it's ok I nodded and he continued. He found my lips and stuck his tongue inside of me. It felt so good. I moaned his name so loud.

"Your so wet for me baby....and so fucking sweet." He said in between my legs. I pushed his head back down begging for more. He took his fingers and stuck them into me. It took me a minute to get used to the foreign feeling. Then I screamed in pleasure. He smirked pumping into me faster. I moaned his name. Then I felt the pressure build up insider of me.

"Cum for me baby." He said in a sexy voice. That's all it took and I came undone. He hopped on the bed and pulled me close to him.

"I love you." He said kissing me for head.

"I love you too." I said drifting to sleep.

_________________________________

Alrighty now that's the chapter hope you perves liked ;) always vote, comment, share. Love you
~Geekchic