chapter10

Ok first I wanted to say omg you guys are awesome over one hundred reads on this book!!! If I could I would send skittles to all of you because you rock!!! I feel overcome with happiness!! So I'm gonna make this a really long chapter I usually make them 1000 words maybe 1500 just because I love you! So yeah enjoy.
_________;)

Katy's pov

Me and Hannah went into her car and drive to the pack house where it would be held to say I was nervous was an understatement I was freaking out. I'm only eighteen and a human becoming a Luna! Lucas was already there preparing for the ceremony. Once we got there Lucas was there to greet us.

"Katy you look beautiful, no beyond that bath taking." He said looking me up and down just his stare made me shiver. I blushed and put my head down. Omg around him I'm all girly when do I ever blush oh yeah around Lucas.

"Thank you you don't look so bad yourself." I said smirking. He chuckled and took my hand.

"Hi Hannah you look lovely as well." Lucas said being the gentlemen he is. I still felt a little jealous.

"Thank you Lucas." She said smiling.

"Um Hannah you can go sit in the crowd and relax and wait for the ceremony to begin." He said and she nodded walking inside.

"Hey baby I got a surprise for you." Lucas said smiling.

"What?" I asked excited.

"Your family is here your brother and dad." He said smiling.

(To be honest I forgot which parent I said was dead if I'm wrong tell me.)

"Omg really there here." I said jumping up and down.

"Yes Katy." He said chuckling.

"I love you so much." I said kissing him.

"I love you." He said kissing me again.

"We have to get started so if you will follow me." He said grabbing my hand leading me up some stairs to a patio type thing. The decoration was beautiful so was the building. I stood above a lot of people looking at me with adoration. Some jealousy but who cares.

"I would like to present to you the Luna of the blood star pack  and my mate Kathleen Jade Cooper!" Lucas said happily. Then cheers and roars came from the crowd. I felt loved and appreciated. Lucas directed me off the stage and into the crowd I shaked a lot of hands kissed a lot of babies and got lots of gifts from people. Lucas went off to get some drinks and I was left in the crowd.

"Katy!" Gabe screamed.

"Gabe!" I screamed back and I went to hug him. It's been to long since I last seen my twin brother.

"How you been little bro." I asked pulling away from the hug.

"Your only offer then me by five minutes." He said shaking his head.

"Still older I said sucking my tongue out." He chuckled

"Sweet pea!" My dad called to me.

"Daddy!" I said tears forming in my eyes I have really missed him. I ran up to him hugging him.

"Your all grown up your a Luna. Not that I know what that is but Hannah filed me in on werewolves." He said stroking my hair just how he used to do.

"I missed you so much dad." I said into his chest.

"I missed you too sweet pea." He said kissing my forehead. By this time Lucas walked up to us.

"Daddy, Gabe this is Lucas. Lucas this is my dad and this is my twin brother Gabe." I said introducing them.

"Nice to meet you sir." Lucas said shaking my dad's hand.

"You better be treating my only daughter right if you don't I will hunt you down werewolf or not." My dad said tightening his grip on Lucas's hand.

"Daddy." I wined.

"It's ok Katy I understand sir I will protect her with my life and treat her the way a lady should be treated." Lucas said and my dad dropped his hand.

"I know you will." He said giving him the protective dad look. I chuckled and went over to Lucas and he put his arm around my waist. Gabe smiled and Hannah walked over and he did the same to her. They are a cute couple. I smiled.

"I'm sorry guys but I'm hungry and I have to use the bathroom." I say

"It's ok go do your business we will be waiting beautiful." Lucas said with a smile. I smiled back and walked away.
..............

Lucas's pov

"It's ok go do your business we will be waiting beautiful." I said with a smile and she returned it and walked away. Now was the perfect time. I've been wanting to ask Katy to marry me but I know it would mean a lot to her if I asked her father for permission.

"Mr. Cooper I think this is the perfect time to tell you that I want to marry your daughter and I know it would mean the world to her if I got your permission." I said looking him in the eyes to prove I'm serious.

"Ok....I can see the way you look at each other that you love each other. I know because that's the way me and her mother would look at each other." He said looking a little sad at his words.

"You will not regret this sir I will make your daughter the happiest girl in the world." I say smiling.

"You better." He said smiling. He likes me that's good. I went to go find Katy . I found her talking to a dude in the pack smiling and laughing. Nobody flirts with my mate. I walked over to her and her smile grew only making my heart melt she is so beautiful. I wrapped my arm around her waist. Kissing her cheek showing the dude to back off. He bowed his head in submission and walked away.

"Baby will you come with me real quick." I said smiling looking down at her. She looked confused but nodded. I walked her back up to the stage. And she looked even more confused than before. I smiled at her and she gave me a confused smile she is do beautiful.

"Can I have all of your attention." I spoke into a microphone. They all turned to look at us.

"Babe what are you doing?" She whispered to me. I smiled.

"Katy I have loved you since the moment I first saw you.....you brought hope in my heart. I just knew that I would spend the rest of my life proving to you just how much I do love you. I know our beginning was shaky...but you trusted me and expected me for who I am. You chose to love me and be loved by me and I will never forget that. I know that I never want to be without you for as long as I live. Your my forever." I said getting on one knee by this time she was crying.

"Kathleen Jade Cooper.....Will you marry me?" I asked taking a nine carrot ring out of my back pocket. She gasped and started crying harder.

"So?" I asked smiling.

"Yes...Yes Lucas I will marry you." She said smiling through the tears. I slipped the ring on her finger. Then got up and she kissed me with so much passion. Then a lot of awes and cheers roared from the crowd she blushed and I picked her up bridal style and walked off the patio.
__________________

So that's the chapter I hope you guys loved it just as much as I did. There engaged!!!!! I love it! But not as much as I love you. So don't forget to vote, comment, share, hug a koala bear, and most importantly eat some skittles because you guys deserve it.