chapter 8

Lucas's pov.

I woke up to my mate looking up at me. I smiled down at her and kissed her cheek. She giggled and sat up. I realized she was still nude and my eyes darkened in lust she noticed and tried to cover herself up.

"Why do you do that bae?" I said confused.

"Do what?" She asked still hiding herself under the sheet.

"Hide your self from me I know your beautiful. Every inch of you. But you don't." I said looking into her eyes.

"Because I'm fat, my hair is to thick, my eyes are to big, my freckles are in weird places..."She said but I cut her off.

"No! No those are all lies your flawless. Baby you're not fat. You skinny look you stomach is flat you just have a big ass and boobs and that's awesome for me. Your hair is beautiful those blonde locks take my breath away, your eyes....those big blue-gray eyes are beautiful I get lost in them everyday they hold so much life. Your freckles are only on your nose baby and there adorable. Your drop dead gorgeous baby." I said with all honesty she blushed and looked down.

"You don't..." She began.

"Yes I do look stand up." I said firmly. She did as told and there she stood in all her naked glory.
"Look at yourself I love all your curves." I said and pulled in between my legs and rubbed up her body.

"Beautiful." I whispered. She giggled and turned around to go to the bathroom I gave her ass a quick smack. She squeaked and kept walking. I heard the shower and laid back on the bed waiting for her to come back.

_________________________________

Alrighty this is R rated read at your own risk.......

Katy 's pov

I was thinking about how Hannah was curious as to why me and Lucas haven't had sex yet. I really don't know. I'm ready now. I love him and he loves me. Plus last night was magical it felt amazing. And he is my mate my forever. So why wait. I walked to the closet and got my Victoria secret red lingerie and a pair of black heels. I went to take a shower. I know why take a shower now. But I want to smell good. I took my shower curled my hair put on smell good lotion and perfume. Put on some red lip stick and some black eye shadow. My skin was flawless without makeup so I left it I put on the lingerie and heels. I was nervous as he'll but here we go. I walked out the door and coughed. He turned his head towards me and his eyes instantly turned black with lust. He stood up fast.

"Katy....what...what are you doing." He said and I could see his bulges in his basketball shorts.

"Oh I don't know..." I said stalking toward him swaying my hips extra hard. I put my hand on his biceps and he instantly stiffened.

"Katy...I'm warning you I'm a werewolf and an alpha teasing me like this isn't good I will have to punish you." He said his eyes black as night. His low voice is so sexy.

"Teasing me never. I just want to please you alpha." I said batting my eyelashes.

"Katy are you ready for this?" He said with his eyebrow raised.

"Yeah." I said running my hands up his perfectly sculpted chest. He lifted me under my butt cheeks and kissed me passionately. I moved my hands to his hair pulling. He threw us on the bed me landing on top. I took advantage. Taking his shorts and boxers off he just watched me. He was so big I questioned how he was gonna fit inside me. I took him in my mouth he groaned. He couldn't fit all the way in my mouth so I put my hand on the rest I started to slowly move up and down I looked up at him and batted my eyelashes. He moaned my name and I sucked to lick it as I sucked. He started to curse and moan my name. I felt him twitch and I knew he was about to cum. He released himself in my mouth and I swallowed it. It was warm and sweet. I crawled up next to him. He was panting trying to catch his breath.

"Ok Katy that's was the best I have ever felt in my life." He said.

"Babe I'm ready please I want you so bad it hurts." I said honestly. He looked into my eyes and saw I was serious.

"Ok. God I've wanted to do this since I met you." He climbed on top of me making sure not to hurt me. He pecked my lips then went to suck on my neck. He lined himself up with me and continued to suck on my neck earning a moan. "This will hurt but I promise baby after a while you will feel nothing but pleasure." He said kissing me again. Then he slowly slide into me. He looked into my eyes making sure I was ok I nodded my head for him to continue. He jamed into me breaking my barrier. A few tears fell down my cheeks. He wiped then away. "I'm sorry baby it's ok" he said with sadness in his eyes. He hated knowing he was hurting me. I nodded for him to continue. He started to move slowly. In and out I started to feel that pleasure he was talking about. I wiggled. He caught my message moving faster. I started to moan his name which gave him motivation he started to slam into me as I screamed his name. I felt that pressure. "Lucasssss." I moaned. "Cum for me baby." He called into my ear and he started to move at a inhuman speed. I came undone. And he did to pouring into me.

"That was...." I started.

"Amazingly wonderful." He finished. Pulling out of me and laying next to me and pulled me close.

"I love you." I said

"I love you more." He said as I fell asleep.