chapter 13

Lucas's pov

I ran until I saw Kyle he was just standing in the middle of a field. Then I smelt my mate her scent was strong here.

"Where is my mate!" I yelled.

"I think she might be underground Lucas." He said. Underground? Wtf.

"Yes underground like a underground hiding place. " He said reading my thoughts. I walked around and sure enough I felt a metal door under my feet. My mate's scent was so strong. I yanked the door from the hinges. Kyle followed as I walked down some stairs. I was dark but I just followed my mates scent. Then I heard crying my mates crying. Then I found a cell my mate was in a corner crying. Then she looked up.

"Lucas?" She asked not believing I'm here.

"Yes it's me baby." I said walking up to her and I began to cry as well. I picked her up only to find scars all over her. I growled.

"Who did this to you?" I asked quietly but furious.

"Kesha." She said crying putting her face in my chest. My heart broke. Kesha that son of a Bitch she's gonna die. I started walking out of the cell only to see a scared Kesha.

"You did this!?!?" I asked furious.

"Lucas you know I only did it for us we were meant to be together. She isn't fit to be Luna." She said talking down about my mate.

"How dare you! You think you are fit to be Luna! Your a whore! I never loved you! I never even liked you! Now I hate you and you will pay with your life!" I said stalking towards her.

"Lucas....don't...don't kill her let her go." Katy said looking into my eyes. Why is she trying to save her?

"Why? Why save her after all she did to you?" I asked confused.

"Because she is hurt...hurt that you don't love her that she doesn't have what we have just kick her out of the pack let her search for her mate. Everyone deserves to be happy." My beautiful mate said. Damn I can't kill her now.

"Kesha today's your lucky day. You won't die at least at my expense. You are kicked out of my pack. If you ever even come close to my territory I will show you no mercy you will die." I said with hatred in my voice. She scattered out of the room. I looked down at my mate and strocked her cheek.

"I missed you do much." I whispered. Kissing her forehead.

"I missed you too." She said snuggling into my chest falling asleep.

............

I laid Katy down on our bed and laid next to her. My wolf purred happy to be so close to our mate. I pulled her to my body smuggling my face into her mark wrapping my arm around her waist. I flipped over so she was facing me still asleep she snuggled closer into my chest. I missed her so much I don't know what I would have done if I lost her. I wouldn't have been able to survive. Katy is my life my soul my everything and without her I'm nothing. I fell asleep with my mate in my arms I haven't slept so soundly since she was kidnapped.

..............

Katy 's pov

I woke up in my mates arms it felt amazing and warm and safe I never wanted to leave. I snuggled into him only for my ribs to hurry I winced in pain. Lucas instantly woke up looking concerned.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked concerned.

"My ribs I think there broken." I said

"What!?!? I'm taking you to the doctor." He said hopping out of bed changing into some pants and a t-shirt then changed me into some sweat pants and a t-shirt making sure not to hurt me. He then picked me up and carried me to the car and placed me in the backseat so I could lay down.

"What did she do to you?" He asked a little sad.

"She punched me in the face hints the black eye. She kicked me in the chest hints the broken ribs and bruises. And finally cut me a few times." I said looking down.

"And you let that son of a bitch live I should have killed her." He said tightening his hands on the steering wheel making his knuckles white.

"Lucas it's ok I'm ok everything is fine." I said trying to soothe him.

"No.....no it's isn't ok she took you Katy....She took you away from me and hurt you and I wasn't there to protect you. I promised you I would protect you and I failed....I failed." He said crying.

"Hey stop that it's not your fault! It's nobody's fault but Kesha's she did it not you." I said mad he was blaming himself. He nodded and we arrived at the hospital. He hopped out and went around and picked me up bridal style.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry Katy." He whispered

"It's ok." I whispered back. He walked us in the hospital and we waited till a doctor could see us. After about thirty minutes we finally got a room and a doctor came to see me. She took my x-ray and walked out. Twenty minutes later she came back.

"You have the broken ribs and a fractured tail bone." She said reading off a piece of paper.

"How long does that take to heal?" Lucas asked.

"About three months at the least she just needs to be put on bed rest until then."the doctor said smiling.

"Thank you doctor." I said smiling back. Then the doctor walked out the room. Lucas looked upset.

"Lucas stop looking like that everything is fine I can handle three months of bed rest. I'm a big girl." I said sitting up on the hospital bed.

"I know I'm just mad I let this happen." He said frowning.

"Come here." I said motioning my hands for him to come towards me. I walked over to me and I put my arms around him.

"I love you." I said looking in his eyes.

"I love you too."He said smiling a little. I kissed him, it had so much passion it was filled with all the emotions we felt while we were apart. I never want to be apart from him ever again.