Intro/Characters

So a while back, I had planned to do a story where Steven was involuntarily taken to a psychiatric hospital and his more vengeful Gem half talks to him while in there, manipulating him.

However, due to finding out someone else did the same type of story, I came up with another idea:

Steven meeting a group of hybrids while in the hospital who aren't exactly very stable themselves.

Luna Rennet(Human/Moonstone Hybrid): The leader of the group, Luna prefers the darkness, a trait exemplified by one of her key abilities: Invisibility. Able to turn invisible and get the jump on pretty much anyone, Luna sticks to the shadows to gain an advantage. To give you an idea about her, essentially picture Raven from Teen Titans as a Gem Hybrid.

Drake Tucker(Human/Topaz hybrid): The right hand man to Luna, Drake is the first one to extend a hand to Steven. Considering his down to earth and friendly personality, Steven wonders how he ended up in the facility to begin with.

Levi Nolan(Human/Citrine Hybrid): Levi Nolan is a sarcastic yet strong person. With his powers over electricity, he can rupture several types of equipment, including cameras. A handy power to have for, say... breaking out of someplace.

Logan Spears(Human/Agate Hybrid): "The Born Warrior", Logan has family that served in the military. And considering his own skill, it's not exactly a stretch to say he can back up his lofty claim.

Gavin Price (Human/Amethyst hybrid): Gavin is laid-back but considering where he is, it's clearly a mask. But being an Amethyst hybrid means that, like Logan, he's a "Born Warrior". He's just more lazy about it.

Cindy Campbell (Human/Opal Hybrid): The opposite of Luna, Cindy has light based powers. She also seemingly has a crush on Steven.

Callie Turner(Human/Jasper hybrid): Remember those "bad girls" that your Mom likely warned you about? Callie isn't one of those girls. Because she more than likely beat the living Hell out of said girls. Easily the most wild and unstable out of the group, Callie also knows who Steven is due to witnessing his destruction of Jasper during "Fragments". Needless to say, she was impressed.

This will be a somewhat dark story, so bear that in mind.

Anyway, I hope you guys like the story!

Lurkerbelow

Endie_287

Craftfury

FilippoMasiero2

CL-005

Jss2141