Lucia

We were all dressed up in white dresses for Lucia. I stood with a few people from the choir, singing to prepare for the performance. I had my phone in my hand and saw the screen light up when I got a text. It was Wilhelm. I looked up and saw him look at me a bit from where I was standing. He signed for me to follow him. I watched him go inside the school and then I told the guy next to me I needed the toilet and left the group. Instead of walking towards the toilets I went down to the classroom Wille had asked me to come to. I walked inside and saw him standing there in a white dress. He was so pretty.

"Hi Wille," I said. He smiled at me.

"Hi pretty," he replied and walked up to me. He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me closer to him.

"So you wanted to cuddle a bit before the performance, huh?" I asked. Wille giggled and nodded.

"Exactly," Wilhelm replied. "You are so extremely pretty in a white dress. How can I resist a cute boy in a white dress, huh?" I laughed and brushed my lips over his.

"Well I can't resist you in this either," I said. We kissed each other slowly. Passionately. He tasted so sweet. I guessed that he had mulled wine before meeting me here. I looked at the clock on the wall. We had to go if we did not want to be late.

"We need to go, baby. I hope I can steal you a bit tonight maybe," I said. Wille grinned.

"I hope so too, sweetheart," he said. He kissed me one last time before we walked out in the classroom and out to the others. People were turning out green coronals for us to have on our heads.

"Oh my god, you are so cute I could eat you," Wilhelm whispered in my ear. Hopefully no one heard that.

"Well, then we should not talk about you, darling," I whispered back. He grinned.

"Attention! Now there are just minutes to go before the performance has to begin. There will be buckets of water in the front, so if any of you catch on fire we will throw it over you. Okay?" Our choir director spoke with a clear voice. We all nodded at her. We began singing and walking towards the building where we would perform to our parents. Wilhelm had said that Erik was there. It had been a long time since we had seen each other. I saw my mother standing among other parents. We sang and performed without any interruptions. It all went like planned. No one caught on fire and nothing else did either. Sara seemed so happy to be Lucia. It made me so happy to see her happy. When the performance was done, we all walked back to the big hall, where the parents and other students would meet us. I stood with Sara and mom, talking. I noticed Wilhelm with his brother a bit further away. I saw that Wilhelm looked at me. I smiled at him. They were both going our way.

"Hi Simon," Erik said. "How are you doing?" I smiled at him.

"I am fine, thank you. I don't think you have met my mother or sister. This is Linda and Sara," I replied.

"Nice to meet you," Erik said. Sara and mom smiled and greeted him.

"Have you met Simon before?" my mom asked. Erik looked at me and Wille, who looked at him. We were not supposed to have seen each other.

"Yeah. He hung out with Wille when I picked him up to go home once," Erik said, trying to rescue it. "I am happy that Wille has found such a nice friend." Erik said the word "friend" a bit sarcastically. Sara looked at us, knowing that he also knew. Wilhelm looked down into his phone. It was not like him to look down into his phone when he was talking to someone.

"Will you guys excuse me and Simon for a moment?" Wille then said. "I have something I need to discuss with you, uhm, in private." Our company nodded. Wilhelm took me by the arm and pulled me into an empty room and shut the door. He seemed stressed out.

"What is the matter, baby?" I asked. I took his hand in mine. Tried to calm him down.

"Look at this," Wilhelm said and showed the screen of his phone to me. I saw a window. Wilhelm's bedroom window here at Hillerska. I saw Wilhelm's close to naked body on top of mine. We were being intimate.

"What the hell is that?" I exclaimed, now also stressed out.

"Someone has already posted it online," Wilhelm said. I saw tears in his eyes.

"Oh shit," I said. "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know, Simon," he said and shook his head. I took him in my arms, patted him on the back.

"We will be fine, okay? We are in this together. I won't leave your side, I promise," I said calmly. Wilhelm nodded.

"We did nothing wrong. Someone else did this to us," he said. "But what the fuck are we going to do about it now?" I thought. I could not find one way to make this go away.

"I don't fucking know, baby." I said. I was crying too. The person who had done this to us was evil. No sane person did this to others.

"I could talk to Erik. He might know what to do," Wille said. I nodded. That was something, at least. Wilhelm sent his brother a text and he was soon in the room with us.

"What has happened, Wille?" he asked when he saw us both crying in each other's arms.

"Someone has leaked a video of us where we are intimate, Erik. I don't know what to do," Wille cried.

"Oh god," Erik said. "Have people seen it yet?" We nodded.

"I will make a few calls and see what I can do, okay? It will be fine, little Wille," Erik said and hugged Wilhelm and kissed his temple. He left the room again. Wilhelm held on to each other like we would lose each other if we did not.

"I love you so much, Wille," I said.

"I love you too, Simon," Wille said. I kissed his lips slowly. He was shaking from anxiety. I put a hand on his chest and massaged him gently.

"Whatever happens we stay together, okay?" I said. Wille nodded.

"I promise," he said.