Ua explanation

Bakugou: He's a werewolf, he'll get his abilities when when he's 16 years old right now he's 15. By applying his wolf ears and tail it wakes him move fast and makes his explosion powers stronger, it's basically a upgrade. When he uses his wolf transformation he moves super fast and swift, he also can use his claws in his wolf form, this ability was manly used for hunting when the wolfs were not extinct. Which was probably more then 200 years ago. Wolfs can live for 300 years, but if they lose blood they will die. Mitsuki/ Bakugous mom only has 100 years left to live. He and his mom are the last wolfs left.  Bakugous mom was the queen of wolfs, this was called the Bakugou clan but they all of them died out in the great war against the humans. Also when you get ur wolf form a tattoo appears on your lower back, the tatto is a black flame.

So they still have there quirks in this Ua 

Midoriya : His abilities are unknown to anyone who doesn't associate with him. Not even Bakugou know, since Midoriya didnt tell him. only the L.O.V knows. He actually has more then 1 quirk. He can also steal them like his father, but his main quirk is green lighting that can moving faster then anything on this planet. Once is shocks you, you either die or pass out its up to Midoriya. He spies for the league of Villains, so does the whole deku squad they are apart of the L.O.V. Midoriya loves bakugou, he's actually quit obsessed with him. Bakugou doesn't know Midoriya is part of the L.O.V he never suspected anything. 

So basically the whole Ua school doesn't know about Midoriya besides the deku squad 

(Hope that wasn't to confusing)