¹³

lol I have new ideas for another chapter, also I'm doing a different type writing then my other chapters.

Bakugou

"Ugh... it's so bright" I thought, I turned around tucking my head in something warm. "Warm..." I mumbled. Hold up.....  I quickly jumped up fall off the bed in the process. "Ow!" I groaned loud. "Hahah?" He laughed from the bed. "Whats so funny!?" I yelled, jumping up. "Nothin" He said sitting up. "Hmf!" What was he laughing at!? It wasn't THAT funny! Jerk...

He got up and headed to the bathroom. When he walked inside, I sat down on the bed. Haa.... last night was.... weird. He actually found out. Well he knew the whole time, I was so shocked when he told me about his parents killing off the wol-

"Ow!" I groaned. Oh.... I just released I had my ears and tail out. They still kinda hurt, my back doesn't hurt so much. I should take a shower when he's done.

15 minutes later

I layed there, the only sound was the water runni-  Oh. It stoped. The door opened, damn. Was he always this good looking? Only a towel. His hair soaking wet, his now faded scars showed on his chest and arms. Was he always this tall? He used to be shorter then me. Now he has to bend  down to get into the bathroom, or any room. Me on the other hand was about 5,11. 6 feet would have been nice for me. I got up as soon as he went into the closet. I walking into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I slide my clothing off and walked in. Ahh... so warm. I love warm showers, I usually take 2 or 3 showers a day, but yesterday I think I took 1.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my towl. I dryed my skin. Where's the hair drier? It was here the last time I checked. Shit. I didn't get my clothing cause deku was in the closet.... Now that nerd has to see me in my towel. I walked out but stoped before I could open the door. Is that... a tattoo? I turned around to see half of what looked like flame? My mom never told me I would get this... I'll ask deku if I could call my mom...

I walked outside the bathroom to see deku sitting on the bed with the hair drier. Did he take it out the bathroom? I didn't see it in his hands. "I picked ur clothing out." He said looking up. "Where?" I asked looking around. "On the other side of the bed." He said moving over for me to see. "Could you hand it to me?" I moved a little closer to where he sat. "Come and get it~" a big smirk appeared on his face. This cocky brat! "It would be easier If you hand it to me!" I slightly yelled. "Well, come and get it. It's easier for me to~" He leaned back with the nasty grin staring at me.

"How would it be easier for you?" I questioned, tilting my head slightly. "My arm hurts cause you've been sleeping on it all night." He paused for a second then starting smirking again. "What!" I yelled and ran over to him. I grabbed him by the collar, "Hey how's that my fault?!" I yelled again. He made this wide mischievous grin. "It's not like I put you there~" He said pulling me down to his knees. His grin grew wider, if it was possible.

"Hey! Let go!" I yelled looking up at him. "How about you do something for me, since you hurt my arm very badly~"