Bakugou pov:

I have so much to think about but my top priority is getting my wold ability. Im scared it's  going to hurt. My mom said it would hurt for 1 or 2 hours but it will disappear. My ears and tails are going to form so it will hurt. What if I can't get to my mom? I'm scared honestly. I may act tough but sometimes things can scare me to. I should probably text my mom. 

Bakugou: I finally moved out 

Bakugous mom: Yeah, You may be surprised but I'm a little sad.

Bakugou: wait really? 

Bakugous mom: yeah...

Bakugou: well me to....

Bakugou: IM NOT WEAK THOUGH!

Bakugous mom: hah, I know.

Bakugou: what if my abilities come and I can't make it...?

Bakugous mom: Hmm. Well you'll have to try to hide it until you are able to reach me.

Bakugou: Oh ok.

Bakugou: goodnight

Bakugous mom: night:

Hmm I guess it's not a choice i have to see my mom. I guess that's ok. My birthdays in 1 week? I forgot. 

(Sorry if I said in previous chapters his birthday was either soon or later! Lets make his birthday in 1 week, a few days after izuku leaves.)

I say in bed and stare at my ceiling. Deku was doing the same in his bed. He's acting different. His arora seems to be strong them before. His voice is different to. Also does he like me? He did those things to me. I hope he doesn't. I'm not gay. I think he was Bi. I'm not sure. I glace at him to see him doing the same. We both stare at eachother in awkwardness for a while. I finally looked away, I could feel his smirk from across the dorm. Does he have more then he have quirk? Sometimes I feel this discomfort feeling sometimes, I've heard of this quirk before. Also his voice to... and his height changed drastically. He was like 5,5 and I was 5,8. Now he's like 6,2. Is that a quirk to? Hes way taller then me now. Is it just me?

The next day

I woke up to see deku gone. I checked the time 7:00 am! School started at 7:10! That basterd didn't wake me up! I quickly out my clothes on with my tie still messy. I ran out and saw Noelle running to. Was she late to? It was now 7:08. Me and her ran to class together. Our clothes looked like he did somthign completely different (if you know what i mean 😉😏) Me and her ran into the class panting. Everyone's heads turned to me and her. 

"Bakubro! Ur late, lucky the teacher is late to!" Says kirishima 

"Bakuwhore! Morning!" Mina says to me

"Good morning bakugou!" Says Uraraka 

I went to my seat and Noelle sat behind this time because shark teether over here was sitting there. There was this new student to, his name was Charlie. He was sitting next to deku. I guess that's going to be the new member of there squad thingy.

Aizawa walked in.

"So guys we'll be doing a group training project, I'll parter you guys up."

After that (I already forgot some of there names 💀)

"Lastly, Bakugou with Todoroki!" He said

Not that emo guy. Icy not is so weird, and he's so quiet to. Atleast he's strong though. 

Izukus pov:

When I heard bakugou and Todoroki I glared at him. Even though it wasn't his fault. I got pared up with this Charlie kid. He looks so weak. This is my last day here so I'll deal with it. We got sent outside.

Todoroki pov:

I got paired up with Izukus boyfriend bakugou. He looked pissed. I didn't like him or anything. He was strong so that's fine. We walking out into the training groups. I walked next to bakugou, with Izuku glaring at me the whole time. 

"So- hold on I have to take this call. I'll be right back." Said aizawa 

"So bakugou, are you and Izuku dating?" I asked

He froze for a bit

"What the fuck icy-hot. He'll no. I'm not even gay." He said with an angry voice

I feel bad for Izuku, bakugou doesn't even like him. And he's not even gay. 

"Ohh ok, I thought you guys were"

"What the fuck made you think that half & half?" He said

"Oh, you seemed close."

"Close? The fuck. We are not close!" He yelled

I could feel Izukus stare, he would have killed me if I wasn't in the L.O.V. the students started to sit down because aizawa was taking a while. I sat down to, next to bakugou. Aizawa told us to stay close to our partners. Izuku was next to his glaring at me, while Charlie was trying to talk to him. Charlie wants to be in our squad. It's up to Izuku. He has to be villian if he wants to join our squad. That's the rule. Izuku can't let anyone who's not in the L.O.V unto our group. I was a villian to get revenge on my father. Dabi my brother is also there to. I was kinda happy when he was there.

"When the fuck is he coming backkkk." Bakugou groaned 

"Hm, I'm not sure but I hope soon." I said

" me to!"

Izuku finally gave into talking to the Charlie dude. I hope he doesn't join, he's really annoying but he has angood quirk. It's invisibility, he can also make others invisible. If your thinking why Izuku doesn't steal his quirk, we'll when he does it turns out to be 5 times stronger if he uses it he'll turn the whole county invisible. The pheromone quirk is different because it's a smell, and invisibility is really hard to use actually. It uses a lot of energy. 

(I'm trying to make an excuse on why Izuku can't use the invisibility, plz spare me 💀🤚)

"Its been about 15 minutes! Is he taking a shit or something!" Back said

"No I'm pretty sure he's talking with the principal." 

"How the fuck you know that icy-hot?"

"Well I heard his voice before he left." I said with a small smile

"Damn I couldn't even hear the phone ring." He mumbled 

Well thats because you were yelling.

"Well thats ok."

Izukus glare slowly started to fade I noticed him talking to Charlie. 

"Bakugou, do you know the new student Charlie?" I asked

"Oh, well I've heard of him." He said

"Hm, ok."

"Why did you ask?"

"No reason." I smiled

"Weirdo" He mumbled 

I could hear everything he mumbles I have really good hearing. It's not a quirk. I still have fire and ice. It's been a while since he took that call. Where is he? We were all wondering.

(Lol hope u enjoyed this.😁 )