¹⁵ (finale)

(Ima just end the story here cause I want to make a new dekubaku story)

Bakugou pov:

I turned away from him, after what he's done im not gonna talk to him! "Kachan I'm sorry!" He begged from behind me. "No!" I folded my arms. "I was just teaching you!" He pleated, I could tell there was was a smirk on his face. "If you take me out ONCE I'll forgive you..." I glance at him, he was taping his chin. Looked like he was thinking. "Fine I'll take you outside for 30 minutes only." He got up holding his hand out to me. I got up and walked to the door, shoving his hand out of the way.

He opened the door and bowed like I was some kind of royalty. I rolled my eyes and walked out. He grabbed my hand and opened a portal looking thing. We walked in, all I could see was purple. "It's ok just close ur eyes." A calming voice called out to me. I followed as he said. It was so bright I squinted my eyes a little, I could make out a tree. I quickly opened my eyes and saw a large tree with a flower field behind it. Where are we? I felt someone touch my hand from the side, I looked up at the tall man with green curly hair, with a clean under cut.

"Come" He whispered. He pulled my hand and dragged me alone side him. We sat down next to the large tree, our backs leaning against it. "Its nice..." he whispered, he took my hand and held it tight. "It is..." I felt he grip loose, as we stares off into the flower field.

"I love you...." he mumbled, "what was that?" I asked, not hearing him. "Its nothing..." we sat there for a few minutes, I felt dekus head touch my shoulder. He's asleep. We are there, the only souls sound was the wind blowing quietly, the flowers gently shaking.

It was..... relaxing....

(Ima just end it here in a relaxing moment between them.)