²

!!SMUT WARNING!!

Bakugou pov:

THAT DUMBASS NERD SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME! THE FUCK! HE CAME OUT IF KNOW WERE! ughhhhh. I don't want to move in with this crybaby nerd! I'd rather move in with kirishima!

(The next day Still bakugou and the others came back with there stuff)

Ugh this is so tiring, we'll start training in 1 week. We've got to get prepared for the villains, I'm gonna kick there ass! Deku started to unpack his things when I walked in.

"Hi kachan!"

Ugh he's so annoying!

"Hmh." I mumble

He a skinny dork, wait was he skinny? I remember him having some muscle, probably not alot though! 

"I'm going to take a shower kachan!" 

"Jeese fine! Can you stop talking like a baby?!" It's really annoying!"

He went silent.

Izukus pov:

Oh, he wants me to stop talking like this? I'll do that~ 

I took my shower stuff, just a underwear and black sweatpants I don't like wearing a shirt when it's so hot out. I took off my clothing and went into the shower, I usually shower with cool water on hot days. When I was done I dryed my legs and put my clothing on leaving my chest and hair a little wet. If dear kachan wants me to stop I'll do that I smirk. 

(Imagine this but he's wearing black weat pants and no shirt, his hair would be alittle bit more messy)

I walking into the dorm room and saw kachan sitting on his bad with his phone. 

"Kachan!" I said still using that annoying voice

"Ugh what do yo-" he paused and looked me up and down 

"Kachan?" I acted clueless 

Bakugou pov:

Is this really that nerd?! He's got a Six pack?! His arms are huge! He looks so different! I don't know why but a sudden heat rose on my face. I hole he doesn't see it! His voice is still annoying though. 

Izuku pov:

"Hmm." I said walking over to kachan

"Kachan? I said I a lower tone

"He was still frozen looking at me, was he that supprised?

I got onto of him and pinned him to the bed, then he snapped out of it. 

"H-Hey!?" He yelled

"Hmm?~"

"W-Whay are you doing nerd!?" He yelled

"You know I don't like that name 'nerd', call me deku." I demanded 

Bakugous pov:

Since when was he this demanding? His voice changed completely!?