³

Izukus pov:

Ugh he's not listening I have no chose but to release this. I stole this quirk from some dude. It was kinda useful. 

(Let me explain. It's a quirk were you can release these pheromones idk what else to call it. It either makes the person feel discomfort or pleasure. The discomfort can go up to making that person feel like killing themselves, but deku has never used it that much.)

I watched as kachans face started to sadden more. I guess it was working. 

"Lay down kachan."

"Ugh fine deku!" He said rolling his eyes

He lays down next to my chest with his annoyed look on his face. His arms were folded. I guess he's mad at me, I wouldn't blame him.

"I'm tried." I said

"Ok, then sleep. Why do I have to be here?" He said annoyed 

"I wanted to cuddle."

"Wha-" 

Before he could finish I turned of to my side and pulled him closer into my chest. The blanket was already on top of us.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He said 

I could barely hear him since his head was in my chest.

"What was that?"

"Ughhhhh"

"Your so annoying." He said

I still couldn't hear him but i think he said I was lieing?

"Lieing?" 

"Damn ur deaf"

"No you just talk to quite"

"I SAID UR ANNOYING!" He yelled

"Hmm I guess j can be sometimes."

"Ugh" 

After some time I felt him relax a little. I looked down at him to see him sleeping. He was so cute! 

4 hours later 1:30 am 

I woke up around 1:00 am bakugou slept like a baby. It was cute. I turned him around and put the blanket over his shoulders. I got up and put a shirt on and slides. I headed to Lida and Todorokis room so we can make a plan about leaving Ua. I nocked on the door. The others were already in there. Uraraka opened the door.

"Finally ur here." She says 

I roll my eyes and pushed past her into the dorm.

"Are you sad that you didn't get enough alone time with bakugou?" She says

"Shutup" I say annoyed 

"Did you lock the door?" Lida asked

"Yeah." I said

"Good lets begin."

"But before we start, we need to do a barrier so no one can hear us."

"Ohh I forgot." I said

I stole this quirk from a girl I kidnapped. I got up and put my hand against the wall. The barrier made so now one could hear us, if they did trouble would break lose. I wouldn't want that to happen. Once the barrier was set up I sat down.

"Good, now shigaraki wants me to tell you guys somthing."

"What is it?" Asked Tsuyu 

"Yeah." Said Uraraka 

Todoroki stayed silent like he new what Lida was gonna tell us. 

"So he said that well have to leave for the L.O.V in 2 days."