Episode 6

In the last episode the house where GRAVIER was hidden is the mysterious house where the alien's and Moana's first meeting was held.

Mizaqu, Ziqua, Chicha were surprised by hearing this. Ziqua asked Moana,
"Where is the letter and the map now?".

She said,
"They were in my box"
and the 4 started running to find the box.

Moana got the box and took the letter and the map.

Mizaqu asked Moana,
"Why are you telling this to us now?". Moana said,
"Now I believe that you will protect the GRAVIER and kill Kracher with me as your leader lost his life for GRAVIER".

Chicha then said,
"We don't have much time to find GRAVIER . Kracher is coming here. Come fast!!".

They went to the mysterious house and started searching for GRAVIER.

While searching for the GRAVIER, Ziqua asked Moana,
"Why did your parents invent GRAVIER? Do you know?".

Moana then replied,
"Actually my parents hate humans. They created many things for their use and didn't think about the lives of other creatures on this planet . So they wanted to destroy all the humans without affecting any other creature. But while they were inventing GRAVIER they wanted to create a small button. Only when it was on, the humans can destroy without affecting other creature. But before creating that my parents died".

Mizaqu asked her,
"How do you know this?".

Moana replied,
"After my parents death, I read my father's dairy. He wrote this".

Then they continued the work. Moana entered the room, where she hid when she went to that house for the first time.

She saw the paintings and there was a painting of a horror picture. She has already seen that painting before. But she forgot where she saw that. So she called the aliens and asked the map.

They saw that painting in the map which want to be take off and there was a hole with a box. So they execute what they had seen in the map. They opened the box.

They found a letter and a golden key. Ziqua started to read the letter,
"Good Job!! Now you want to find the hole which will perfectly insert the golden key. The hole is in the basement of the house".

Then they went to the basement door. The door was locked with the password. They had only 3 chances to get a correct password.

Ziqua entered
"G R A V I E R".

It was wrong.

Chicha entered
"S C I E N T I S T".

It was also wrong.

After sometime Moana entered,
"M O A N A".

It opened. Mizaqu held Moana's shoulder and said sorry to her in her mind. Then they entered the basement of the house.

And started searching for the hole of the golden key. Mizaqu found something like a hole and called the others.

When she went slowly near the hole a rat came towards her and Mizaqu and Moana started screaming and ran behind Chicha and Ziqua and hid themselves.

Chicha, Ziqua smiled and saw each other and shooed the rat and continued in search of the hole.

After sometimes Mizaqu found the real hole of the golden key and they put the key into the keyhole.

Suddenly a door appeared on the wall. They opened the door and went inside. The 4 were stunned to see the GRAVIER for the 1st time for real.

At the same time KRACHER came to earth with Crista and Ratchet tagging along.

To be continued...