Episode 11

In the last episode Asterous's another spaceship was waiting for them and they started their journey to reach Earth.

Asterous, Ziqua, Chicha and the bodyguards landed at Earth near the mysterious house. Chicha shot their spaceship with his gun and the spaceship became invisible.

Then Asterous and his bodyguards hid themselves in the mysterious house and were searching whether someone was coming. Ziqua and Chicha went to the basement and Ziqua shot the GRAVIER again with the same gun. The GRAVIER was back to its original form. They took the GRAVIER and went to Asterous. He called his bodyguards and went to their spaceship and Chicha shot the spaceship and it became visible again. Ziqua and Chicha and Asterous went into the spaceship. While Asterous's bodyguards went into the spaceship Kracher came. Some of the bodyguards were in the spaceship and some were out. One of the bodyguards who were out of the spaceship said, " Go go go. Kracher has come . You must start moving". KRACHER saw them and ran towards them. The bodyguards who were in the spaceship said sorry to the bodyguards who were out of the spaceship and departed from the Earth. The bodyguards who were in the Earth tried their best to save their lives but it was all in vain,they were all killed by the hands of KRACHER. Asterous felt really bad for leaving some of the bodyguards in Earth even though he knew that they would be killed by KRACHER. In their travel to reach the spaceship where Mizaqu, Moana and Asterous's family and his people resided. A comet suddenly appeared and crashed into the spaceship with Asterous, Ziqua, Chicha and the bodyguards. All the people who were in the spaceship along with the GRAVIER were floating in the space. Ziqua went near the GRAVIER and held it in his hands and ordered Chicha to come near him. Asterous and his bodyguards tried to fix the spaceship. Actually the comet damaged the wings of the spaceship. So one the bodyguards informed Asterous," Captain!! Only the spaceship's wings were damaged. So no problem. We will fix it. But we want to protect it from other comet or asteroids. And we want the tool box to fix it. First we have to find it. It will floating somewhere here". Asterous said," Ok. All the bodyguards find the tool box as soon as possible". He called Ziqua and Chicha and told tham what had happened. Ziqua said," Ok. I will protect the GRAVIER, and Chicha!! You also need to find the tool box and help the bodyguards to fix the spaceship". Asterous said ,"I will be with Ziqua". Asterous swam in the universe and stayed near Ziqua. Chicha swam in the universe and searched the tool box. One of the bodyguards found the tool box. He informed others and all the bodyguards and Chicha swam near the spaceship and started to fix it. On the other side, in the Earth, KRACHER saw the bodyguards who were outstretched on the ground. He found that the bodyguards were Asterous's. KRACHER asked himself," Why do Asterous's bodyguards came to Earth?. And even when they saw me, the spaceship left half of the bodyguards and went from the Earth. Something is mysterious?". He called Ratchet and ordered him to find the spaceship in the nearest universe. When Ratchet started his engine of the spaceship, on the other side, in the universe where Asterous, Ziqua, Chicha and the bodyguards with the GRAVIER, fixed the wings and tried to start the engine of their spaceship. Ratchet started searching them in each and every universe. Finally he found them in one of the universe and he was nearing them. Chicha saw Ratchet and informed others. Asterous ordered the bodyguards," Bodyguards, Ratchet is nearing us. We need to split into two groups. One group try to start the engine and the other, fight with Ratchet alongside me". All the bodyguards said in chorus,"Ok Captain!!". They followed the order of Asterous and half of the bodyguards were rushing to start the engine. Chicha shot the GRAVIER so that it would become invisible. But Ziqua was holding the invisible GRAVIER. Ratchet didn't see this. Ratchet communicated with KRACHER by Tornad 51. (It is a tool used to communicate with who ever you want with tracing and sharing the location which was invented by KRACHER). He said to KRACHER what had happened. He also mentioned Asterous's name. KRACHER's thinking was right. The bodyguards who were killed by KRACHER were the bodyguards of Asterous. KRACHER said to Ratchet," Hold them there Ratchet. I will come with the GRAVIER is with them?". Ratchet searched for GRAVIER for a moment and informed KRACHER," No Captain!! The GRAVIER is not with them". KRACHER said," Ok. I will come soon". Ratchet replied,"Ok Captain". At that time , Crista came there too with her guards. She saw Asterous, Ziqua, Chicha and also Ratchet . She too communicated with KRACHER using Tornad 51and informed what had happened. In the midst of all this, the spaceship of Asterous started working. So half of the bodyguards who were grouped to fix the engine and Ziqua and Chicha with GRAVIER got into the spaceship. But the another group of bodyguards and Asterous didn't know the news. They went near the spaceship where Ratchet was coming near them. Crista was coming near them too. The bodyguards who were with Asterous went before Asterous. From the spaceship of Ratchet a straight large pointed gun aimed at them. That gun could be used to shoot in the space. Crista, Asterous and even Ziqua and Chicha have these type of weapons. Ziqua took a mirror and formed the light and he did the light to reflect on the Asterous hand. Asterous saw that the spaceship had started. He decided to escape from Ratchet. He called his bodyguards by pulling them. But some of them were shot by Ratchet. The spaceship of Asterous came near them and they tried to shoot the Ratchet's spaceship. The bodyguards who were with Asterous was shot by Ratchet. Asterous was shot by Ratchet at his shoulder and leg. Crista was coming with the gun aiming at Asterous. The spaceship of Asterous got him and he tried to escape . Crista shot the Asterous's spaceship. Ziqua, with his powerit (the gun which have the strong iron bullet which makes a sudden death) shot it against , the bullet which was shot by Crista. Ratchet followed their spaceship. The bullet which was shot by Ziqua, broke the bullet which was shot by Crista and went near the spaceship of Crista. Crista's spaceship was shot by Ziqua and the spaceship was blasted. Ratchet stopped following them and went near the blasted spaceship of Crista. He saw a hand and Crista's  head which was burned a half was floating with the blasted spaceship. But before this incident after the spaceship blast Asterous's spaceship went from the Gangstorm. Ratchet cried a lot and he went back to Earth.

                                    To be continued...