Prologue

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
violence,
blood

3rd person POV:

The universe made two twins that were inseparable and if they were, the world could be in chaos. One of them was given the power of Ultimate Spinjitzu Master meaning the "Golden power," and the other one, the power of The Overlord meaning "Darkness."

And as they grow up they have to fight side by side with each other. They were both the children of the great Lord Garmadon, an evil ruler of darkness, the reason why he's evil he was bitten by an ancient mythical snake named "The Great Devour." The evil is his veins, and once his children were born he had no choice but to pass it to one of them. He was a bit heart broken because one of his kids is gonna have evil in their blood like him.

I don't like this Lloyd.." (Y/n) says to her twin, "It's gonna to be alright, don't you remember, we're the kids of the great and evil Lord Garmadon! Were not afraid of some stupid boarding school!" He says to his twin and grabs her hand and walks in. "Well at least we're gonna be together through this nightmare." (Y/n) says, "Right!" Lloyd replied. They see a boy with black hair, wearing a light blue sweater uniform and black pants.

"Um excuse us but is this the school for bad kids?" Lloyd said to the boy "What if it is? Oh sorry you two must be the new kids! I'm Brad Tudabone!" He walks up and shakes their hands. "Im Lloyd Garmadon and this is my twin sister (Y/n)!" He says, Brad gasped "You're both the kids of Lord Garmadon?!" He looked shocked "Oh my gosh! I can't believe I'm in the presence of the kids of Lord Garmadon!" Brad runs into the school. "Well that wasn't what I expected?" (Y/n) said to Lloyd "I guess this isn't that bad?" he replies.

Little did they know it was actually worse. A boy with orangish hair with the same outfit as Brad, wearing glasses walks out of the school with Brad and two other boys. "Well, well, well what do we have here? Twins? Phhhf they don't look like their twins! Well besides from their color eyes, faces-- well you get the point!" The boy says "Brad told me that you two are the children of Lord Garmadon? Is that true?" The boy says to Lloyd in his face "What if we are? What's your name, you know it's considered rude not to introduce yourself to people" (Y/n) says from Lloyd's side.

"Wow how rude of me to not introduce myself, Im Gene and what are your names?" "(Y/n) and Lloyd Garmadon. Evil runs in our blood! Believe it!" she says and steps forward to Gene, him giving a glare. "So you are the children of Lord Garmadon. Well then welcome to Boarding school for bad kids. Originally for boys but since girls are getting in trouble too so they changed it to 'kids'. We'll show you around." He puts his out for them to shake it. Lloyd went up to him to shake it but Gene snatched it "Haha! See I told you they're not evil! They're just some goody two shoes kids! They're probably not even Lord Garmadon's kids!" Gene pushed Lloyd on the ground and called him a loser, he laughed and the other boys followed him. Lloyd was a bit scared.

(Y/n) growled and walked up to Gene "Now you listen here, Gene! You can do whatever you want to me but not to my brother! You hear that?!"  "Im soooo scared, you hear this guys, Lloyd Garmadon needs his sister to protect him!" he starts laughing even more. "I SHOW YOU WHO NEEDS PROTECTION!" (Y/n) yelled and grabbed Gene by his collar. "HEY! LET GO OF ME! YOU WEIRDO!" he yells.

One of the teachers came out and sees the kids. "Hey what's going on here?!" the teacher asked, "Mister Nelson! Can you please tell this girl to let go of me?!"  “Young lady let go of Gene, please?" Mr Nelson said. (Y/n) did and crossed her arms. "Now you boys go back to class, I will speak to these two."  "Yes, Mr. Nelson." they said and ran back inside.

"You must be the new kids? And you're already causing trouble? Of course. What's both of your names?" He asked the twins, "I'm Lloyd Garmadon." He gets up from the ground "I'm (Y/n) Garmadon. We're twins, if you couldn't tell."  "I could, because of your eyes and faces. But the hair, I couldn't."  "Heheh, we get that a lot.." Lloyd says. "And by our gender.." (Y/n) added "I see.." Mr. Nelson says.