6 (Mini ep) Nightmares

Nightmares (mini ep)

3rd POV:

It was night time and of course everyone was sleeping peacefully on the bounty, except for (Y/n). She couldn't sleep well, she would move around panicking in her sleep because of her nightmare she's currently fighting.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I wake up in a room with some kind of black liquid on the floor that is shallow. I get up to walk around "Hello? Is there anyone out there?" I asked. I look around desperately trying to find someone.

I see a bright light coming near me. It turns into some kind of purple-pinkish orb with red eyes. "Well hello, (Y/n), daughter of Lord Garmadon..." it said.

"Hello? You know my father..? And how do you know my name?" I asked with curiosity. It slowly floated around me in circles. "Yes..I do.. And he told me that was your name." It replied.

I gasped a bit enthusiastically. "What's it like being in his presence?" I asked, but it didn't reply. "And what's your name by the way?" Still didn't reply. It just laughed.

"You wanna know something else..? When you're older everyone is gonna hate you... Even your own brother, Lloyd!" it said.

I would be lying if I said that didn't hurt me. "Wh-What do you mean...?" I asked in a bit of a scared tone.

"What I mean is that everyone will hate you for being evil and you can't change your destiny! Face it, (Y/n)! YOU A LOST CAUSE! YOU'RE NOTHING! YOU'RE NOT IMPORTANT!" it laughed, I started to hold back tears.

"TH-THAT'S NOT TRUE! LLOYD THINKS I'M IMPORTANT!"

"And what about the others? What about your precious uncle Wu?" It said laughing. I slowly started to cry in anger.

"Th-They care! Especially my uncle Wu!" I yelled.

"And what about your dear mother?~" it teased.

My eyes grew wide in shock. "That's right.. She abandoned you and your brother as babies! Maybe you're the reason why she left you... She wants nothing to do with you! Or your brother!" It said, The laughter grew and grew louder. I had clover my ears.

I sobbed quietly, "STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP TALKING!" I yelled and the laughter got even louder.

I started to hear voices coming from different angles.

"I thought we could trust you.." sounded like Cole, "No! Cole! You can!"

"Traitor!" sounded like Jay, "NO I'M NOT!"

"You're not my friend nor my sister..!" sounded like Zane, "Zane.. please.. No! You're my only friend!"

"You're a monster! I can't believe I ever helped the daughter of Lord Garmadon..!" sounded like Kai, "Kai! Please! I'm not evil!"

"You know no one on this ship likes you..!" sounded like Nya, "I disagree!"

"I think I made a mistake of taking you in.." sounded like uncle Wu, "Uncle you didn't make a mistake! I did, for choosing to be evil!"

"I can't believe that you're my sister..." sounded like Lloyd.. "Th-This hurts me.."

I fell on my knees and cried heavily. "JUST LET ME OUT HERE!" yelled out crying. The voice came back laughing at me. "STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP ITTT!"

"(Y/N)!" Someone yelled while shaking me. I gasped heavily. "L-Lloyd?!" I asked, I saw his face filled with worried and concern. "What happened?" I asked once again. "You were moving in your sleep a lot and kept saying 'stop it, stop it'. What were you dreaming about? If you don't mind me asking.." he said. He's not mad at me.. That must have been a nightmare.

I hugged him tightly, and he returned it back. I sobbed in his arms covering my face on his chest. "I-I think I would rather not... N-Not right now.. Maybe later when I'm ready to say.." I said as he nodded. I could feel him rubbing circles on my back while he's shushing me. "I'm here, Moni... I'm always here to protect you.." he said. "Just tell me when you feel comfortable talking about it.." we both stopped hugging and looked each other in the eyes. Mine had tears while his was about to be the same as mine.

I sighed, "Thank you, Lloyd.. You're the best.." I said then hugged him again. "Your welcome, (Y/n).. And I know I'm the best." he chuckled a bit. I did the same. "C'mon let's go back to sleep.. It's still late. And if you end up having another nightmare, I will wake you up." he said as he lay me back down. "I'm okay with that. Thank you." I smiled. "Anything for my lil sister." he chuckled again, I only shook my head.

"Well goodnight then. Love you, Monty.." "Goodnight, love you, too Moni.." then we both went back to sleep and I felt Lloyd hugged me tightly, I of course did the same back.

(THE END)
I hope you enjoyed it!!!
Words: 826
Time: 10:09 pm
2/7/23