Headcanon's + Info (2)

Info:

Since (Y/n) was now revealed they’re the Gray ninja (ofc) I finally get to tell you what powers/abilities you’re gonna get. :)

Powers: (Element of Darkness)

-Teleport through shadows (Like from someone’s shadow or dark area)

-Darkness orbs (It’s just orbs you can throw at people and they either become weak or control the person) (Once they control someone the person’s eyes turn purple while yours is gray)

-Similar to (S2) Lloyd powers (Like Fire, Earth, etc. But it’s gray and it hurts more) (Later on it will turn purple. (: )

-The more they use their powers a lot, the more evil or slight evil will make them

-Make a shield out of Darkness

Abilities:

-Telepathy

-Can hear whispers louder than a normal person

-Can see in the dark

-Can make a little dark purple and gray particles as a trail (Only if they want to be followed) (Sometimes it does unintentionally)

-Can feel presences (only if their near them or a certain amount of distance)

Headcanons:

-

Since (Y/n) now has a sleeping problem the ninja would find her in random places sleeping. (like the sims :3)

-Kai has tried being nice to (Y/n) but it would end up awkwardly.

-Lloyd has convinced (Y/n) to teach him telepathy, it did work. So now they both have the same power.

-Zane and Nya are like the other siblings to (Y/n) that she never had.

-(Y/n) learns bad language from Kai, Cole and sometimes Jay, mainly Kai.

-If she says a bad word, Zane would make her sit in the corner for five minutes.

-And that Lloyd is back, he hasn’t left (Y/n)’s side at all. (Except for using the bathroom ofc) She would sometimes Lloyd to stop following her but he refuses. And the only time he isn’t near her is when one of the ninja or Nya is hanging out with her.

-(Y/n) has told Lloyd about all the things that she went through with the ninja. To finding out Zane is a Nindroid, everyone knows Nya is the Samurai, and Cole dancing to make his father proud.

-Pranking is #1 (Y/n)'s favorite thing to do.

(I’m not sure if these count as a headcanons but it's something)

I hope you like them :3 Have great/okay day/night!  See ya for the next chapter! Bye bye!

Words: 406
Time: 4:15pm
3/1/23