Defeating Scar (Nightwing/YJFan)

As Kion and the Lion Guard enter the Cauldera where Scar is, he tells Kion and his friends that destiny can be full of surprises. "Ushari now!!" Scar shouts. "Move back Kion!"Fuli shouts. Kion moves back quickly and avoids Usharis bite. "Let me guess you were trying to give me a scar too! Weren't you!" Kion shouts. "Ahhhh, how well you knew Kion. I'm impressed" "I was going to give you a scar then you'd have to accept your destiny being like me". Kion and Fuli growled at him. Suddenly Kion heard Mufasa's voice. "Just stay true to who you are don't fight fire with fire". "Your right grandfather" Kion whispered. "I would have another choice Scar and this is only one Lion Guard leader can do to another". "And what would that be?!" "It's not what it would be it's what it will be". Scar looked confused then Kion said, "I forgive you". "YOU-YOU WHAT?!" "But I can't judge you for everything you've done, The Lions of The Past need to do that". Scars face dropped as Kion blowed to call the Lions of The Past. Bunga was so amazed he let go of Ushari. Scar saw this and nodded discreetly at him, then Ushari jumped at Kion Bunga couldn't stop him he was too fast for Bunga to react. Ushari pounced on Kion ripping open his stomach. Kion groans loudly in pain. "USHARI" Bunga shouted angrily. The last thing Kion heard and saw before he passed out was everyone running to him and shouting "Kion! KION!"