Rafiki's plan (Nightwing/YJFan)

Early that morning while everyone was asleep Kion had a nightmare in his dream he was walking to the watering hole as he looked in the water he saw Scar." S-S-Scar" "Hello again Kion!" "You're not really here you're dead once and for all." "But I am here Kion I live in you I'm right here." "Noo, NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Just then everyone woke. "Kion you ok?"Fuli asked worried. Kion shook his head with every bit of energy left in him he was even weaker then yesterday. "What happened son?" Simba asked. As Kion told them what happened they could hear in his voice that he was getting weaker. "It was just a dream Kion, you'll be OK!" Bunga said trying to reassure him. Kion tried to shake his head but he was only able to shake it once. "He's getting weaker by the minute!" Simba said in horror. "Ono get Rafiki now!" "Yes your majesty!" Ono shouted as he flew out of the Lair. Kion started to breathe heavily. Nala and Kiara rushed over to Kion. The rest of the Guard got up and went over too.
15 minutes later...
Rafiki ran into the Lair. "Everyone move back! I'll need some space " Rafiki said. Kions vision started to get blurry and his head started to spin. "Now Kion how many fingers am I holding up?" Rafiki said trying to stay calm. "I-I-I don't know" Kion barely got the words out of his mouth as he was so weak. "What can you see Kion?" Rafiki asked fear in his voice. "All, all I can see Is-is blurrs." Simba, Nala and Kiara started to cry Rafiki and the Guard did too. "Simba, he have to get him to the humans if we don't get him to them now he'll die." Everyone gasps. "No dad no! I-I don't wanna die!" Kion said crying. Simba put his paw on Kions and said "Don't worry son you won't I promise." As tears went down Simbas cheeks. "Rafiki what's your plan?" "OK so the humans have set up a camp near the Back Lands all we have to do is get him there one of us will need to make a loud noise to get their attention." "Dad? Rafiki? Its-its getting worse.........whatever we need to do can we do it fast please?" "Right, Beshte here we need to get Kion on your back but I must warn you if we move home too fast he will only get worse."Rafiki said. Beshte bent down Rafiki gently placed his hands under Kions belly, Simba grabbed his scruff and nala gently grabbed his tail trying to keep the venom from spreading any further. "Easy now, easy" Rafiki said20 mins later"OK we're nearing the Back Lands." Simba said as they ran he looked over at Kion who was barely conscious at this rate. "Hold on Kion we're nearly there" said Kiara. Kion wanted desperately to close his eyes but he knew he couldn't if he did he'd risk the chance of dying.
10 minutes later...
They reach the border.