The humans (Nightwing/YJFan)

"We're here Kion!" Kiara said with relief. "Goodbye son" Simba said nuzzeling him. "Bye Kion" Kiara said as she nuzzled him. "Bye my little warrior" Nala said nuzzeling him."I love you mom, dad and Kiara." His family smiled. "Come on we'll need to get him down" "Easy now easy" Rafiki said. "It is time" Rafiki said as Simba looked at him tears running down his cheeks. Simba and Nala roared loudly to get their attention. When the humans came out they were shocked. "T-Tom is that a lion?!" "Looks like it Josh. He's hurt we better go over." When they got over to him Tom said, "Christ looks like this little guy's been in the wars" Tom said as he checked him over. "Sh*t Josh he's been bitten by an Egyptian Cobra if we don't get him on the mend fast we'll lose him!" "Then what are we waiting for let's go!" "No Josh we got to lift him in slowly if we move him too fast the venom will get to his heart and kill him he's already in the jaws of death we don't need to push him in further! "True I'll get the stretcher." "Easy now little fellow" Tom said but Kion took no notice he was watching his friends and family as he was being taken away but he knew if he wanted any chance of surviving he'd have to go with them. As he was placed into a transport cage he felt a soft yet sharp pain in his left shoulder just a bit away from his Lion Guard mark. He suddenly felt more tired and sleepy then he already was, he blinked and he wanted to keep his eyes shut but he forced them open so he could see his family and friends one last time. As they drove off with Kion in the back he wondered what that "thing" that made him sleepy was then as he was so weak he didn't dare fight the anaesthetic and he let it kick in then he felt himself drift off.
At the rescue center  ( not far from the Pride/Back Lands )
Kion woke up in a small enclosure he had a stream where he could drink once he could walk and a den he could sleep in and a space to walk around "I see your awake Red" "Red? My names not Red." "Easy kid they can't hear you." "We can understand them put they can't understand us." "Who are you? Kion asked. "Names Stripey, Stripey the lemur!" "It's nice to meet you Stripey." "So kid what's your name?" "Kion." "Huh, I thought that Mark looked familiar. Hey your Simba's son aren't you?" "Yes I am" Kion said looking and feeling a bit sad. "Awww cheer up kid in a year or two you'll see em again." "Yeah Stripey your right!" "Come here Red I have some food for you, you must be starving." Kion tried to get up he whimpered and he falled. "Slowly Red, slowly" Tom said gently. Kion tried again and he got up but it hurt and Tom could see that. "I know it hurts if it hurts you to bad you can lie back down I'll come to you, ok?" Kion layed back down whishing his mom or dad was there to comfort him through the pain tears started going down Kions cheeks with the pain. "Oh God Red if your crying then it must hurt you really bad" Kion nodded. "Wait did you just nod at me?" Kion nodded again. "Wow you can understand me? That's cool!" Tom said amazed. Tom lifted Kions head and he had a few chunks of meat in his hand. "Come on Red, eat." Kion was starving but he couldn't eat with the pain. "I know it hurts but if you wanna get better you gotta eat it. Kion opened his mouth when the chunk went in he devoured it. "I know your starving but I can only give you these 3 small chunks becuse your having surgery tomorrow." "Surgery? What's that?." I can tell your confused little buddy, well surgery is something we do to save animals so we will take you in and pull the venom out of you now it's going to be a hard surgery but we'll fix you and get you back to your family as fast as we can I promise" "Here I brought you a bowel of water, drink Red." Kion drank the water then yawned. "Tired?" Kion nodded weakly. "Alright I'll be right back" Kion layed there he then came back with Josh. "Red this is Josh, now we only wanna help so don't snap alright?" Kion nodded. Josh gasped. "You weren't of your head your right he can understand us!" "Yes Josh try to keep up." Josh put his hands under Kions belly in the gentlest way he could, Tom supported his head and neck. As they moved him to the stretcher Kion looked to him for reassurance. "Don't worry your gonna be ok" Tom said smiling. They put him down in the stretcher and moved him towards his little den with heaters to keep him warm as it was cold at the rescue center. They gently slipped him out of the stretcher. Kion started to cry as he missed his family he tried to picture them here with him but it just made him feel worse. "What's wrong with him?" Josh asked. "I think he misses his family Poor guy" Tom said. He placed his hand on Kions back and Kion didn't feel so alone anymore. "He's smiling!" Tom whispered happily." I'll stay with him till he nods off you go ahead" "Alright night Tom." "Night Josh." As Tom sat near Kion, Kion put his head on his leg and went to sleep. "Heh night Red."