My little baby (Finale)

After a long day of solving minor problems in the Pride Lands, along with telling everyone about his experience in the human world, Kion was more then ready to finally kick back and relax for the night. Everyone settled into their sleeping spots and fell asleep. Kion slept soundly next to his big sister, until he began to have a nightmare.
In the nightmare...
Kion was back inside the volcano, he looked around to see that he was the only one there. Well, at least the only one there who was actually living. There was one other being in the volcano with Kion: Scar. "What the!? How did I get back here!?" Kion asked. That's when Scar suddenly yelled out something. "Ushari, NOW!" That's when Ushari jumped out from behind a rock and pounced onto Kion's belly, tearing it open. Kion shrieked in pain as he could do nothing but watch his own entrails paint the ground around him. Ushari then stuck his head deep down into Kion's chest, and then pulled himself back out holding Kion's heart in his mouth. It was still beating and almost all of the arteries were still connected. Kion gasped when he saw this, and he then began to slowly fade away into death's grip.
End of nightmare...
Kion gasped again as he then found himself back in Pride Rock right next to Kiara. He was sweating a lot and panting quite loudly, which managed to wake up Nala. She turned her head and saw Kion in his traumatized state. "Honey, what's wrong?" Nala asked. "O-Oh... I just had a nightmare Mom... Sorry..." Kion said. "No no it's okay Kion. What was it about?" Nala asked. Kion then explained that it was of Ushari hurting him all over again, only this time Ushari succeeded in killing him. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry..." Nala said. "It's okay Mom, I'm just glad that it's not real. Um, can I actually sleep with you for the rest of the night?" Kion asked. Nala was a little shocked, as the last time Kion had slept with her was when he was just a baby cub. "Aw, of course you can Kion." Nala said smiling. Kion smiled too. He then got up onto his feet and trotted over to Nala. He laid himself down right next to her and turned over so that he was facing Nala's fluffy chest. Nala wrapped her arms around Kion's body protectively and pulled him in closer so that his muzzle was just barely touching her chest fur. "Mom? I need to ask you something. Even though I'm growing up and all, will you and Dad still protect me from all of the bad stuff in the world, and you know... Love me?" Kion asked. "Oh baby, of course we will... Me and your father will always love and protect you and your sister, no matter what..." Nala said. Kion could feel his smile grow, and he even felt a few tears of happiness begin to well up, it was the same for Nala. Nala rolled onto her back and Kion climbed up onto her belly. He then held onto her like a sloth and buried his face into her chest like when he was a baby. Nala then began to sing Kion a little lullaby that she used to sing to him and Kiara all the time to help him fall asleep quicker, and to ensure that it would be a peaceful one.

After Nala had finished, Kion was out cold on her body sleeping peacefully and happily. "Still works after all these years..." Nala said to herself. She then gave Kion a kiss on his forehead and then fell back asleep herself.

The End.