Chapter 2

I hope you all enjoy if you do be sure to like and comment because it really helps and you all are pretty funny.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade's POV

It's only been a few weeks since we welcomed (y/n) into our home and we couldn't be happier

It's only been a few weeks since we welcomed (y/n) into our home and we couldn't be happier. Right now I was watching over (y/n) resting in his crib with Sky cuddling him. Even though she was asleep I could see her little tail wagging from how happy she was.

Cleo: Why are you so happy?

I saw Cleo standing in the doorway holding baby Ivy

Jade: *whispering* How can you tell I am so happy?

Cleo: *whispering* Your tail is wagging like crazy.

I waved her over to see this adorableness

Cleo: *whispering* Awwwww that is the sweetest thing.

Ivy: *whining*

Cleo: What's the matter, baby?

She moved her arm in the direction of (y/n) in the crib.

Cleo: Are you jealous that your sister is cuddling with your brother?

Ivy: *whining*

Cleo: Ok we'll put you in with them.

She put Ivy on (y/n)'s other side and it wasn't long before she closed her eyes and fell asleep as well.

Cleo: We need a picture of this.

I took out my phone and got some great pictures of our babies sleeping before we grabbed the baby monitor and left the room so they could rest peacefully.

Jade: I told you this would be wonderful.

Cleo: That you did.

Jade: And in like six months (y/n) is gonna be a big brother to his new little sister.

Cleo: It's all so exciting, however, I have some not so great news.

Jade: What is it?

Cleo: Our parents are coming to visit today.