Chapter 8

I hope you all enjoy be sure to like and comment because it helps and I enjoy reading them. I know it's a little strange to get back to back chapters in the same story, but I was just feeling it so here we go. It's not always planned, sometimes inspiration just strikes and I don't know what's gonna happen until I am writing it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade's POV

Jade: Beach chairs, umbrellas, towels, beach blankets, sunscreen, coolers, toys for the children, regular shovels, and sunglasses

Jade: Beach chairs, umbrellas, towels, beach blankets, sunscreen, coolers, toys for the children, regular shovels, and sunglasses. Am I forgetting anything?

I said to myself as I closed the trunk of the car before heading back into the house. When I got into the house I saw Cleo getting all of the children dressed in their bathing suits. I could feel my tail wagging extra hard.

Jade: Ahhh our babies look so cute!

The girls were wearing matching pink and white bathing suits while (y/n) was wearing dark blue and white swim trunks and a white swim shirt.

Cleo: Yes they do. Did you pack everything?

Jade: I think so. Did you make sure the others have the directions to our private spot?

Cleo: Yes.

Jade: Ok let's get you guys in the car. I hope you are all excited for a day at the beach.

They all smiled. We picked them up and got them in their car seats. As much as the regular beach is fun I think I wanted something a little more lowkey for today. We had this nice little spot that me and Cleo discovered when we first started going out. The only ways to get there were to swim there or by taking a path through the forest and down the rocky cliff side. Once we got there I saw two other cars parked next to each other.

Cleo: I guess they beat us here.

Jade: Looks like it.

Cleo: I'll grab the stuff if you wanna wait here for a few minutes with the children.

Jade: Ok.

I watched as she grabbed everything in one go.

Jade: Thank goodness for our supernatural strength.