Chapter 11

I hope you all enjoy be sure to like and comment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade's POV

It was so peaceful now that the holidays were over

It was so peaceful now that the holidays were over. Don't get me wrong I love the holidays and spending time with the family, however, it's a lot. I am glad we are past it and enjoying some quiet family time together. The kids were playing with some of the toys they got for Christmas while I was folding laundry and watching them.

Cleo: Sweetie, you have a missed call from Rose.

She said as she walked in the room.

I stopped folding laundry as she handed me my phone

Jade: Do you mind if you watch them while I step into the other room to call her back.

Cleo: Sure.

I got up and called her back. It rang a few times before she answered.

Rose: Hello.

Jade: Hi, Rose. I'm sorry I missed your call. Did you need something?

Rose: No need to apologize. I was just calling because my friend reached out to me about her daycare and she asked if I knew anyone else who might be interested.

Jade: A daycare.

Rose: Yeah. I'm thinking about sending Savannah.

Jade: Really?

Rose: I know that you might be hesitant so was I, however, I think you should hear her out. I could have her give you a call or she can swing by if you're free.

Jade: Yeah I would feel better if me and Cleo could discuss this in person to make sure we're on the same page, but I won't promise anything.

Rose: I understand and I'll give her a call. I can even swing by and watch the kids while you talk.

Jade: Sounds good just send me a text when you guys are gonna stop by.

Rose: You got it. Bye.

Jade: Bye.