Chapter 12

I hope you all enjoy be sure to like and comment. This is still one of my favorite story and I know my updating is inconsistent but it means a lot that people still read my work comment and like and encourage me to keep writing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade's POV

Today was going to be a rough day since we decided to send Sky and Ivy to daycare

Today was going to be a rough day since we decided to send Sky and Ivy to daycare. Right now they are in the bath with Cleo while (y/n) and Crystal already had theirs and are now just waiting for Andromeda to pick them up. Crystal was still sleepy while (y/n) was ready to go. He was patiently sitting watching the doorway. While he was distracted I snuck up behind and picked him up to give him kisses.

(Y/N): *giggling* Mommy!

Jade: I'm sorry sweetie you are just so adorable and delicious I have to eat you up.

(Y/N): *giggling* No, don't eat me.

I stopped kissing him and just held him in front of me.

Jade: I don't know? What does mommy get for stopping?

He thought about it for a minute with an adorable expression before leaning in to give me a kiss.

Jade: I don't think one kiss is enough.

He gave me more kisses and hugs.

Jade: Ok fine I guess that will do. Are you excited to spend the day with Aunty Andromeda?

(Y/N): Yeah. When?

Jade: She should be here shortly.

Cleo: I hope so I would hate to be late.

She said as she walked out of the children's room with Sky and Ivy all dressed up and ready to go

Jade: Aww my girls look so beautiful dressed up for your first day. What do you think, baby?

(Y/N): Pretty.

Both his sisters smiled at their brother's words or better yet word.

Cleo: Aww good morning baby you are so sweet.