Chapter 9

Happy Halloween even though it's a few days late. Be sure to see the message at the end of the story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cleo's POV

*Humming*

I was in the shower enjoying the feeling of the hot water on my skin. Tonight is Halloween and I was so excited because it's the first Halloween with all of my babies. Naturally Halloween is a special day for many supernatural people. It's a night when we ditch our human forms and attend parties as our natural selves because people just think they are costumes, however, those days are behind me. Once I was finished I turned off the shower and dried off. I walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom and saw the costume Jade laid out for me.

Cleo: Omg.

It was a wolf ear headband, a belt with a wolf tail, and fluffy arm sleeves. I got dressed in something comfortable and put the costume on top of that. I walked out to see Jade in the living with the kids, all of them in costume.

Jade was dressed like a vampire you would see in movies with a long black cape with a red lining and plastic vampire teeth

Jade was dressed like a vampire you would see in movies with a long black cape with a red lining and plastic vampire teeth. Sky was dressed as a witch, Ivy was dressed as a princess, Crystal was dressed as a pirate, and (y/n) was dressed in a wolf onesies.

(Y/N): Mama.

He said excitedly pointing at himself then back to me.

Cleo: Yes baby. Do you like mama's outfit?

He nodded as I picked him up. He reached for my ears to pet them, so I did the same to him which made him giggle. Jade came over and joined me in tickling him which made him giggle even more.

Jade: Isn't he so cute and soft in this.

Cleo: He is, but did he pick this outfit or did mommy?

Jade: He wanted to be just like mommy, isn't that right sweetie?

(Y/N): Roar.

Jade: That's right.

She took him from me and rubbed noses together and gave him kisses.