Chapter 7

I hope you all enjoy be sure to like and comment because it helps and I enjoy reading them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cleo's POV

I was walking through town with my baby boy in my arms doing some shopping for the week

I was walking through town with my baby boy in my arms doing some shopping for the week. It's a nice small little town with a part of it lying on the coast with a steep drop off from the cliffs that contained the forest that expanded for miles upon miles. It's a wonderful place for my family and many others of the supernatural.

Random Woman: Good morning, your baby is so cute.

Cleo: Thank you.

She said as we passed by each other.

Cleo: You are a very cute baby. Yes, you are, but stay away from sirens like her.

I said to (y/n) as I gave him a kiss on the head. Now any ordinary person wouldn't have been able to tell that she was a siren since we hide our true forms in public which is why we built our house where we did so mostly Jade and the wolf children don't have to hide their tails or ears around the property. But supernatural beings give off an aura of sorts that other supernaturals can pick up on. Unfortunately, (y/n) wouldn't have the ability to detect other supernaturals.

Cleo: Don't worry mama and mommy will protect you and keep you safe. Plus I'm sure your sisters we'll make sure of it too when they are older.

I gave him another kiss and he smiled back at me.

Cleo: You are truly too precious for this world. Now where should we go first? Should we go to the grocery store, or to the shoe store, or to the clothing store to get some bathing suits since the weather is nice we can go to the beach.

I pondered the options for a minute before I got an idea.

Cleo: All of that can wait. How about we go to one of mama's favorite spots?

He smiled.

Cleo: I'll take that as a yes. Come on, let's get going.

We walked for about twenty minutes until we were on the edge of town. There was a dirt road that led into the forest for cars and a stone staircase for people to walk up the hill. We took the stone staircase up until we reached a black gothic house.