Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I loved writing this and this counts as my one Christmas story. I really love the dynamic I created with Cleo and Jade. I hope you all enjoy be sure to like and comment because it helps and I enjoy reading them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cleo's POV

I was in the attic bringing down the last box of Christmas directions

Cleo: Why do we wait until the last minute every year?

I said to myself with a small sigh.

Jade: I told you I would help you.

Said my beautiful and pregnant wife from the bottom of the stairs

Said my beautiful and pregnant wife from the bottom of the stairs. I made my way down to her and she tried to take the box, so I playful slapped her hand away.

Cleo: What do you think you're doing? The doctor told you no heavy lifting.

Jade: I feel bad for not being able to help.

I walked her back to the couch and sat next to her.

Cleo: Sweetie, I love you so much and appreciate you wanting to help but you are pregnant with our baby who's due any day now. I can manage.

Jade started to cry and leaned into me.

Jade: *crying* I know, but it's Ivy and (y/n)'s first Christmas and I want it to be special for them.

Cleo: It's going to be an amazing Christmas and you are giving this whole family a special gift.

Jade: *crying* Really?

Cleo: You are bringing another beautiful baby girl into this world. I couldn't ask for anything better and neither could the kids if they could form a full sentence.

That made her laugh.

Jade: I love you and I'm sorry that I am so emotional.

I leaned in and gave her a kiss.