PART 4: Remember You

TWO WEEKS LATER

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

"Let's get back," my ex boyfriend, Tee said, pretending he had never cheated on me hundreds of times.

"What do you say?" I chuckled and shook my head staring at him.

"I want us to get back, phi. I'm sorry, okay for what happened before," he replied without any guilt.

Did he think I'm gonna forgive him like in the past? Fuck him. I'm already tired of a relationship in which I'm the only one who gave it everything I had and made an effort, but now he acts sloppily as if it weren't a big deal when he apologises to me.

"Is it too easy for you to say sorry every time you make a mistake?" I chuckled.

"Then, what should I do? Kneel in front of you?"

"It is still not enough if you do that. Even if you kiss my footsteps, I will never accept you in my life again."

He sighed. "Don't make this a big issue, phi. I know you love me. Just forget everything that happened."

I chuckled and looked at him with empty eyes. "You should take all your belongings and get out of my house, kid."

I gave him a smile, a sincere smile. "You don't have any right to stay in my house anymore."

━━ ・━━

After having the irksome feeling that I had to deal with Tee's behaviour for the past several days, I went to the club in need of some fun. This wasn't the club where I met the stunning guy that made me very aroused a few weeks ago but I do hope I met a guy that could make me feel like him again here.

I danced to loud music alone, not caring about my friends who were busy flirting with some woman because now, I just need some enjoyment and entertainment.

I was busy with my own world when I suddenly felt someone hugging me from behind. I turned my head slightly to look at the person and it was a cute guy. Well, my taste.

"Do you need a partner for dancing, phi?" He asked and I turned to face him.

Smiling, I wrapped my arms around his small waist. "If you are willing," I said and he smiled before circling his arms on my neck.

We danced and he started grinding on me while letting out a soft moan. He kept doing it till I could feel that he was so erect because of my body.

"So good phi..."

I squeezed and massaged his ass which made him gasp and he buried his face on my neck.

"I want...I want to kiss you, phi." He lifted his face to look at me.

His lips were so close to mine. Two parts of me, one wanting to say yes but the other was I hate the idea of him kissing me.

Just an inch he almost kissed me, I pushed him and he gave me a confused look. "I need to go now," I said and he held my hand.

"Can you give me your number, phi?"

I smiled and released his hold on my wrist before continuing to walk away.

━━ ・━━

THE NEXT DAY

🅈🄸🄽 🄿🄾🅅

I continued to come to this club in the expectation of bumping into War. Until now, I stopped fucking other boys because after meeting him, I had truly lost interest in everyone else. My mind, my body just wanted to feel him, not other people. I just got pleasure from them but the only way for me to get erect was remembering about War.