PART 29: Possessive

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

It had been several minutes but this man kept silencing. I also almost forgot about him as I'm so focused with my phone and replied to Yin's silly messages. I then took a seat and locked my eyes on him.

"Do you want to talk or not?" I asked coolly.

"Phi...I'm...I'm..."

"You what?" I said flatly.

"I'm sorry for everything that happened in the past, phi," Tee said with a trembling voice.

"There is no day that I don't regret it, P'War. I shouldn't treat you like that, I should appreciate you more."

"I took...you for granted at the time because I know you were really in love with me," he uttered.

"I already told you I forgive you."

"I don't even think about it anymore," I said while my eyes focused on my phone, sending Yin a message.

"I know but...I tried to forget you in the past few years."

"But I really can't. When we met again during the dinner, I could feel my heart pound fast because of you, phi. I'm still in love with you, P'War."

I smiled reading Yin's message, not even listening to what Tee just said.

"I stopped at the traffic light now, baby. I will come to your office as soon as I can 😡," Yin replied to my message after I told him Tee wanted to talk something to me.

I then looked at Tee again. "What did you just say?" I asked as I didn't even pay attention to him.

"Can we start everything again, phi? I promise everything that happened in the past will never happen again. I will do anything for you, phi," he said which made me furrowed and after a while, I chuckled seeing his determined face.

Is he kidding me? I agreed to talk to him because I thought he had changed but instead of acting like a man, he continued to act like a bitches and tried to snag me away, disregarding the fact that he knew I already had Yin and would never leave my boyfriend no matter what.

"Are you joking right now?" I chuckled again and he shook his head fastly.

"I'm serious, phi. I really want to start everything with you again."

"And I know, you still have a slight feeling for me. Because if you don't, you will never agree to talk to me," he said and I chuckled listening to that.

"Tee, listen here."

"I already forgot everything that happened between us, that's why I agreed to talk to you."

"You also know I have a boyfriend right now,so-" I gave him a serious look. "Please respect that. I don't even have a little feeling for you anymore," I said.

"But phi...I know-"

Before Tee could continue his words, someone opened the door and Yin came in which made my lips curved into a smile.

"Hey, baby. Am I late?" Yin said and walked towards me, gave my head a kiss and stood beside me.

I smiled looking at him as he seemed to try to catch his breath and the sweat flowed down on his forehead, proving that he must run to reach this room.

With my position still sat, I clenched our fingers together. "You're not," I responded to my boyfriend before turning to face Tee, who appeared stunned that Yin would also be here.

"This is the last time we talked about an unimportant matter, Tee."

"After this, we just talked about work and call me Mr. War."